- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
The easy to use alternative for Plugins in Networks that can't interact with Commands on your Bungeecord Proxy.
- Download the latest release
- Put the .jar file on ALL Spigot-Subservers and your Bungeecord Proxy, it is universal, no need for extra jars!
- And you're done! No need for any setups.
The Plugin pretty much has only one Command, which can only be used as the Console, aka your Plugin that is going to interact with it.
In order to use this Plugin, you'll need to change the Command in your desired plugin to /hcspigot <command>, so for example if you're using AdvancedBan, you can easily use /hcspigot ban <player> <reason> while of course changing the corresponding <player> and <reason> with your plugin's placeholders.
These commands will be bridged to your Bungeecord Proxy through the Messaging Channel of HopeCommander, and then executed on your Proxy (These Commands will be shown on the Bungeecord console once they go through).
Still Lost? DM me on Discord @ Hope#5050
or join my Development Server.
Disclaimer / Copyright / Terms of Service
You are NOT allowed to:
- Decompile the Plugin and use functions for your own purposes
- sell it and/or redistribute it with rebranding (doesn't matter if it is modified or not)
Found any bugs? Create an issue on GitHub.
Features in the future:
- Commands can be run as specific players