- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- ExclusiveKnightYT, Islandscout, Juli_0 | Julian, Lars, Herobrine_CZM
Horizon is an efficient anti-cheat solution for Minecraft servers. It can detect and prevent most modern, major cheats. Possessing one of the most high-performance and un-bypassable checks. Horizon will almost not affect normal players. Minimizing false positives is the main intention.
Horizon currently has a variety of different detection. The following cheats is detectable.
- Some types of ServerCrasher
How is Horizon different from WatchCat? Why choose Horizon?
1. Horizon will not stop updating. Horizon is still getting improvements.
2. Better detection. Horizon's detection is better than WatchCat's. Horizon detects cheaters as quick as possible. Also, minimizing false positives is the main intention.
3. Support. Just join our Discord to get support. You can receive fixes and improvements quickly.
4. Machine learning. Horizon has a machine learning system. This will collect player's data in combat and compare it with known data to find out cheaters.
5. High performance. 99% of Horizon's checks are asynchronous, which means that Horizon will almost no affect the server's TPS.
6. Configurable. Horizon's config is simple and easy to configure. You don't need to modify any options to use it. More custom options are being added.
1.Install the plugin on the BungeeCord server and every subserver.
2.Set the settings.bungee.enabled option of the plugin configuration file to true in each subserver. Then, the setup is complete.
3.If the default port (8888) is occupied, you must change it in the plugin's configuration file. Just keep the port in the plugin configuration file the same to every server.
How does this system work?
The plugin uses socket(a simple data sender/receiver) to to implement the sub server and BungeeCord communication. Click here to see wiki.
/horizon - View the plugin's info.
/horizon help - View all commands of the plugin.
/horizon kick <player> <reason> - Kick out a player.
/horizon reload - Reload the config files.
/horizon verbose - Enable/Disable verbose
/horizon notify <message> - Send a message to players who has horizon.notify permission.
horizon.command.kick - The permission to use '/horizon kick'
horizon.command.reload - The permission to use '/horizon reload'
horizon.command.verbose - The permission to use '/horizon verbose'
horizon.command.notify - The permission to use '/horizon notify'
horizon.notify - The permission to get notifications.
horizon.bypass.<check> - Ther permission to bypass a check.
- Server version 1.7.10(Experiment)/1.8.8/1.9.4/1.10.2/1.11.2/1.12.2/1.13.2/1.14(Experiment)
Horizon may not support:
- Any plugins that modify players' movement/combat.
- The /reload command.
We will do our best to improve compatibility.
How to get support quickly?
- For any questions, click here to join our Discord.
- For any bugs/bypasses/false positives, use the Github Issue Tracker.
- Also, you can private message me in SpigotMC.
Horizon is still in the early stages of development, and many features have not yet been added. Don't be angry if you have a problem. I will keep updating.
- You mustn't decompile or deobfuscator the plugin.
- You mustn't resell the plugin.
- You mustn't modify the code of the plugin.
- We have the right to update the Term Of Use any time.
If you think Horizon is good, don't forget to leave a good review
Horizon | Powerful Cheat Detection in New Era [1.8-1.14] 1.1.6
A comprehensive anti-cheat solution with machine learning.