HorseEdit is a simple editor to create a horse like you want. You can change anything you want from the age to the jump height. Set custom names and change the skin color.
If you ever wanted a skeleton horse you can make your dreams now become real.
It's also possible to set the jump height, but be careful....
Commands and Permissions:
- /he help - horseedit.cmd.help
- /he heal - horseedit.cmd.heal
- /he teleport - horseedit.cmd.teleport
- /he removename - reset the custom name of your horse - horseedit.cmd.removename
- /he resetjumpheight - reset the jump height to the default - horseedit.cmd.resetjumpheight
- /he info - shows you some information about your horse - horseedit.cmd.info
- /he own - own the horse, which you have selected - horseedit.cmd.own
- /he copy - horseedit.cmd.copy - coming soon
- /he change - change some values of your horse like the jump height or the maximum of his health - horseedit.cmd.change
- /he setname <name> - horseedit.cmd.setname
- /he list <style|color|type> - list all possible styles, colors and types- horseedit.cmd.list
- /he setstyle <style> - horseedit.cmd.setstyle
- /he setcolor <color> - horseedit.cmd.setcolor
- /he settype <type> - horseedit.cmd.settype
- /he spawn - spawn your saved horse - horse edit.cmd.spawn
- /he despawn - remove and save your selected horse - horseedit.cmd.despawn
The permission to select a horse by clicking: horseedit.select
Your personal horse will be saved if you leave the server or if you despawn your horse.
For every player will be created a own file in the plugin folder.
I hope you will have fun.