- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- German, Spanish, ... (Text is configurable)
Bored of hot potato? Up your minigame game with this spicy plugin!
The virus spreads
When you have the virus, the only way to heal yourself is by spreading it. But be quick, as it needs to breed for a few seconds before the other player gets infected and you get healed.
Use the mass-controlling cough or shoot your sneeze across the map!
Time is ticking
With every second, the infection grows deadlier.
- In your BungeeCord server network, create a new server for the minigame.
- Replace the default "world" Folder with your desired world.
- Place the "HotCoronaBuilder-1.0.jar" into your plugins folder. This is a super-small seperate plugin to help you set up your world.
- Start the server
- Run "/setuprules". This changes some game rules to disable e.g. mob spawning or fall damage.
- Run "/setupworlds". This creates the "_empty" world, which will not be seen by players as the actual game world gets loaded on top of this. Also "_rollback" is created to serve as a backup of the world.
- Shut down the server again
- Delete the HotCoronaBuilder-1.0.jar from the plugins folder!
- Place the "HotCorona-1.0.jar" into your plugins folder.
- Have fun!
Every piece of text in the game can be adjusted as you wish and integrates the placeholder API. Adjust the balancing as fits your playerbase.
If you spot a bug or a mistake I made, contact me directly either on Spigot or on Discord @Noodian#9877