- Added new features for netherite boots
- Improved temperature lore change and fixed bugs
HotTools - Heat up your Netherite Tools 1.3
Heat up your tools to use new features like instant sand smelting!
Requested by @Gustavo_Player
- HotTools now supports GriefPrevention and its Anti-Grief System!
- Small Permission Bugfix
- Lava source level will decrease when used to heat up a tool (Can be disabled in config)
- Cauldron level decrease on cool down can be disabled in config
- Added permissions for every "Hot-Feature" (See Permissions)
- Charcoal drop amount can be changed in config
- Added "/ht set_temperature" command
- Fixed some bugs
- Temperature Lore can be edited in the config with Color Codes (e.g. "&a")
- Fixed Custom Flint Drop-Chance
- Added durability usage when using tools (Supports Unbreaking Enchantment)
- Tools have now a specific temperature which will decrease every time you use it for "hot-features" - Every feature (e.g. Sand to Glass) requires a certain temperature to work
- Netherite Swords can be heated:
- 1sec of Fire Aspect for every hit mob (can be changed in config)
- Netherite Hoe can be heated:
- Wet Sponge -> Sponge
- Added more Config Settings
- Every temperature can be changed (e.g. sand_to_glass: 1000)
Now compatible with Bukkit!
Added Netherite Axe to tool list to convert logs into Charcoal.
Enabled Update Checker