- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12This SKRIPT plugin allows your players to be able to unlock the ability to mine ores using their in game currency.Background: When I saw this on HowToMinecraft:Season4 I immediately wanted that plugin, so I decided to recreate it using Skript!
All permission and prices are 100% customizable!
Command: /unlockore - Open the shop/menu.
Command: /Checkores <player> - View other players unlocked ores.
Command: /unlockoresettings - Enable/Disable players unlocking and/ore mining ore.
Customizable permission + prices.
Toggle + Customize Border.
Change unlocked ability IDs.
Unlocked items are enchanted.
Non-affordable items are shown in the item's lore.
Simple and easy to use.
Enabled/Disable unlocking/mining ores.
EconomyPlugin Eg. Essentials (https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/essentials/files)
Have any suggestions or have an issue with the Skript? Please don't hesitate to PM me!Servers using this plugin: (PM me!)
This Skript is 100% bug-free and has been thoroughly tested, those who come across errors may be using the wrong Skript version, not using PermissionsEx ( unless changed otherwise ) or not using 1.12 (Haven't tested previous versions).
- unlockore.settings - To use /unlockoresettings.
- unlockore.admin - To be able to give/take player permissions via /checkores <player>
- unlockore.bypass - Unlock all the ores and bypass disabled ores.
- unlockore.reload - To reload the config.Why you should use this Skript:
- Adds an extra layer of difficulty.
- Better economy.
- A sense of player achievement.
- A slower rate of xrayers (and reduce since they'll have to manually make money to unlock ores - which they don't like )
Note: I spent a lot of time and effort into creating this Skript, for free, please be considerate and think twice before reviewing!
[HowToMinecraft:S4] Unlock Ores 1.8
Allow players to unlock the ability to mine different ores!