HubMagic is a very powerful hub balancing plugin. Features include the ability to select the hub based on the first available hub, the hub with the fewest players online, a random hub, or a sequentially-chosen hub, a flexible hub command, and the ability to be moved to a hub upon being kicked with certain reasons (ala MoveMeNow, but more flexible).
HubMagic is the recommended replacement for MoveMeNow.
HubMagic compared to other plugins (such as RandomHub):
Please read my wiki for more details. You can also join my Discord server or IRC channel: #redisbungee on irc.spi.gt, or click here for webchat.
- Has more balancing options
- Provides a /hub command which automatically balances players.
- Carefully tested.
- Supports single server hubs (use the move-on-kick and hub command functionality only).
- High performance.
- Supports multi-proxy setups.
- Customizable kicks that automatically balances players.
- Automatically removes downed hubs.
- Only depends on plain BungeeCord.
The source is on GitHub. Development builds are available on Jenkins.
Powerful hub balancing and move on kick.