- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Block2Block (Developer) | SimplyBrandon1 (Tester), Heliology (Tester)
A fun Parkour plugin with Multi-parkour support! Includes fun features such as Checkpoints, rewards and more!
- Customisable Messages!
- Checkpoint system!
- Easy & simple commands!
- Player times leaderboard!
- Hologram Support!
- *NEW* PlaceholderAPI Support!
- *NEW* Parkour setup wizard!
- Accurate parkour times (3 d.p. with an error margin of 0.001s)!
- Option to make players go to all checkpoints in order to finish!
- Rewards system, checkpoint or end of parkour based!
- Customisable pressure plate types!
- MySQL/multi-server support!
- Tab auto-completer for easy commands!
- *NEW* Multi-parkour support!
- Fall Teleportation when a player falls!
- HolographicDisplays (Optional)
- PlaceholderAPI (Optional)
1) Download the latest version of the plugin.
2) Put the .jar file in the server plugins folder.
3) If you would like Holograms, install HolographicDisplays.
4) Start your server, wait for the files to generate.
5) Change the config file to what you want it to be.
5.5) If you are using a legacy version (anything below 1.13), you need to modify your pressure plate types. The defaults do not work on any version below 1.13.
6) Restart your server.
7) Use the parkour setup wizard to setup a parkour.
8) Done! Hey Presto!
- /parkour - Displays the generic normal player help menu. No permission node.
- /pk - Alias for /parkour.
- /parkour checkpoint - Teleports a player to their last visited checkpoint. No permission node.
- /parkour reset - Teleports a player to the start of the parkour. No permission node.
- /parkour leaderboard [parkour] - Tells the player the current top player times for that specific parkour. No permission node.
- /parkour leave - Leaves the parkour. No permission node.
- /parkour setup - Enters the user into setup mode and begins the parkour setup wizard. Permission Node: hubparkour.admin
- /parkour delete [id] - Delete the parkour with the specified ID. Permission Node: hubparkour.admin
- /parkour list - Lists all currently active parkours and active players on those parkours. Permission Node: hubparkour.admin
Please ensure that you are using the pressure plates specified in your config file! Please make sure they are different otherwise it will cause issues!
- Any plugin that adds a /parkour command, regardless of whether it can be disabled.
- Leaderboard Hologram.
- Possible developer API
If you have any suggestions of what to add to the plugin, feel free to drop it into my discord. Many of the suggestions have made its way into the plugin! It is also the best way to report bugs (I am much more responsive on Discord).
This project is open-source! You can find the GitHub project here! Please report any bugs or feature suggestions here! This makes it much easier to keep track of what people want, and any bugs that there are.
If you feel this plugin was good, why not leave a review? I really appreciate it, and will do my best to respond to all of them! Please do NOT put bug reports in the reviews section, as I will not answer you. Please report bugs on the GitHub project.
Add parkour to your Hub! Features include checkpoints, customisable messages, rewards and much more!