Use this plugin with DeluxeMenu to open a GUI to select a server, or you can run any command the player has permission to run.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
# color codes will not work in meta
commandonclick: 'dm open <menu>'
messagewhenreload: '&2[&6HubSelector&2] &fReloading the config.'
# you can choose right, left or both
# If your world name is not default update to current world name
- Works with any command the player can execute
- Can choose what material the selector can be
- Can set which slot the selector will be placed in
- Can choose which world the selector can be used in
- Can add a custom material meta to the selector
- Choose to clear inventory or not
- Choose which hand to execute the command or both hands
- Added meta info, so the selector item can not be crafted
/hubselectorversion to display version of plugin
/hubselectorreload to reload the config permission
A plugin that give you a Hub Selector when you left or right click it runs a command