- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- all the community for sharing bugs with me!
1.7 to 1.15.X COMPATIBLE!
unlisted version are not officially supported/tested, but most likely compatible, since the written code is kind of future/past proof and unlikely to be changed from Spigot/Bukkit's side.
If you want to help me keep the plugin up to date, maintain the updates server online, and motivate me feel free to donate!Features:
In this period, i'm really busy with school and a lot of other activities. Anyway, i'm gonna keep the plugin fully updated and out of bugs. If you have any problem, just write it. I'll try to help you when i can.
Thank you for your time!
- Set a Hub (one for all worlds)
- Set a Spawn (one for each world - you can even link worlds together and give them the same spawn!)
- Teleport to a World!
- Set a Teleport Delay!
- Multi Language Support!
- Customizable Prefix!
- Make Players chat on a World-Basis! (Per World Chat)
- Set the default Join Gamemode!Todo:
- Add a Tab with Players on every World!
- Add the possibility to provide Custom Items!
- /sethub: Sets the Hub.
- /hub: Teleport to the Hub. Type /hub <player> to teleport someone else to the Hub.
- /setspawn: Sets the Spawn of the current world. Type /setspawn <world> to set the Spawn of the decided world in the current one.
- /spawn: Teleport to the Spawn of the current or another world. Type /spawn <world> to teleport on another world's Spawn. Type /spawn <world> <player> to teleport someone to the Spawn.
- /hubthat: Read information about the Resource/Plugin.
- /hubthat help: Show help page.
- /hubthat reload: Reload plugin config.
- /worldtp <world>: Teleport in a specific world.
- /worldlist: List all the worlds.
- hubthat.sethub: Allows to set the Hub.
- hubthat.hub: Allows to teleport to the Hub.
- hubthat.hub.others: Allows to teleport other players to the Hub with command /hub <player>.
- hubthat.setspawn: Allows to set the Spawn.
- hubthat.spawn: Allows to teleport to the Spawn of the current world.
- hubthat.spawn.anotherworld: Allow to teleport to the Spawn of another decided world with command /spawn <world>.
- hubthat.spawn.others: Allows to teleport other players to the Spawn with command /spawn <world> <player>.
- hubthat.nospawndelay: Go to the Spawn without waiting.
- hubthat.nohubdelay: Go to the Hub without waiting.
- hubthat.gotoworld: Teleport to a specific world.
- hubthat.listworlds: List all the worlds.
- hubthat.updates: See if there is an update available.
- hubthat.help: Allow usage of /hubthat help.
- hubthat.reloadconfig: Allow a player to reload the config.
This plugin connects to a secure website, https://services.mind-overflow.net/, to check if updates are available. This is because Bukkit has disabled his feed page, which HubThat used to check updates on before. None of your data is saved or sent to the website. Thanks!
If you have ideas about the plugin, or find bugs, do not hesitate to write me a pm. Sorry for my bad english, i'm italian. Thanks for the Support. Do not forget to leave a positive rating!
a hub for one world, a spawn for each world!
- Teleport other players to spawn/hub! Multiverse bypass! Apr 4, 2020
- JSON Update checker added! Mar 16, 2020
- Small fix Mar 16, 2020