- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- the whole community for sharing bugs and ideas!
COMPATIBLE WITH ANY VERSION 1.7+!
Unlisted version are not officially supported/tested, but most likely compatible, since the code is very future/past proof and unlikely to be changed from Spigot/Bukkit's side.
If you want to help me keep the plugin up to date, maintain the updates server online, and motivate me feel free to donate!Main Features:
In this period, i'm really busy with school and a lot of other activities. Anyway, i'm gonna keep the plugin fully updated and out of bugs. If you have any problem, just write it. I'll try to help you when i can.
Thank you for your time!
- Set a Hub (one for all worlds)
- Set a Spawn (one for each world - you can even link worlds together and give them the same spawn, thanks to shared spawns!)
- Teleport to a World!
- Set a Teleport Delay!
- Multi Language Support!
- Customizable Prefix!
- Make Players chat on a World-Basis! (Per World Chat)
- Set the default Join Gamemode!Todo:
- Add a Tab with Players on every World!
- Add the possibility to provide Custom Items!
- /sethub: Sets the Hub.
- /hub: Teleport to the Hub. Type /hub <player> to teleport someone else to the Hub.
- /setspawn: Sets the Spawn of the current world. Type /setspawn <world> to set the Spawn of the decided world in the current one.
- /spawn: Teleport to the Spawn of the current or another world. Type /spawn <world> to teleport on another world's Spawn. Type /spawn <world> <player> to teleport someone to the Spawn.
- /hubthat: Read information about the Resource/Plugin.
- /hubthat help: Show help page.
- /hubthat reload: Reload plugin config.
- /worldtp <world>: Teleport in a specific world.
- /worldlist: List all the worlds.
- hubthat.sethub: Allows to set the Hub.
- hubthat.hub: Allows to teleport to the Hub.
- hubthat.hub.others: Allows to teleport other players to the Hub with command /hub <player>.
- hubthat.setspawn: Allows to set the Spawn.
- hubthat.spawn: Allows to teleport to the Spawn of the current world.
- hubthat.spawn.anotherworld: Allow to teleport to the Spawn of another decided world with command /spawn <world>.
- hubthat.spawn.others: Allows to teleport other players to the Spawn with command /spawn <world> <player>.
- hubthat.nospawndelay: Go to the Spawn without waiting.
- hubthat.nohubdelay: Go to the Hub without waiting.
- hubthat.gotoworld: Teleport to a specific world.
- hubthat.listworlds: List all the worlds.
- hubthat.updates: See if there is an update available.
- hubthat.help: Allow usage of /hubthat help.
- hubthat.reloadconfig: Allow a player to reload the config.
This plugin connects via API to a secure website, https://services.mind-overflow.net/, to check if updates are available. This is because Bukkit has disabled its feed page, which HubThat previously used to check updates. None of your data is sent to the website!
a hub for one world, a spawn for each world!
- Features & Fixes! Jun 25, 2020
- Teleport other players to spawn/hub! Multiverse bypass! Apr 4, 2020
- JSON Update checker added! Mar 16, 2020