This my practice plugin to create BattleArena extension.
- Icon image from http://i.ytimg.com/vi/HVvM9mpVzBc/maxresdefault.jpg
A Hug A Creeper (HAC) plugin where you try to hug a creeper to get a point for you and for your team. More creepers you hug, more points!
Making a HAC arena:
- Put the ArenaHugACreeper.jar in your plugins folder, along with BattleArena.jar
- /hac create <hac arena name>
- /hac addCreeper <hac arena name> <num> <- add the <num>-th creeper spawn point
- /hac clearCreeper <- clear out all the previously set creeper spawn points.
- /hac alter <hac arena name> waitroom 1 <- add a waitroom (you can take a waitroom out by changing the config)
- You can specify how many Creepers you need to hug to win the game in the config.yml as
Code (Text):hugsToWin : 3 # 3 is just a default
- /hac join
How do I win ?
- Players will need the permission node arena.join.hac
- arena.leave , so they can type /hac leave
Hug many creeper as possible.
This plugin is made to hook into BattleArena, so you also need to download it as well.
- BattleArena : Wiki that has all the options available for both ArenaHugACreeper and BattleArena
- Adding Signs : support for joining/leaving and status
It would be greatly appreciated for your donation to continue providing support for this plugin.