- Fixed issue where reload command was not reloading items.yml
- Fixed issue with doubling up items when they shouldnt be doubled
- Removed a non existent method (I guess it was removed) - Now we are testing with forceloading a chunk, hope this works
Lightweight HungerGames plugin that supports Multiple Arenas, Kits, & Teams.
- Fixed an issue with tracking stick showing player's whom aren't in the game
DaDMaR777 likes this.
- Prepared to work on 1.14 (Hasn't been fully tested, use with caution, make sure to backup, report any errors you find) [Due to Spigot 1.14 still being in Dev state, this plugin may possibly change and may also have issues on 1.14. Not recommend to use on a 1.14 production server]
- Added "owner" of PLAYER_HEAD (See WIKI)
- Vault issue, throwing a null if no economy is present
- Fixed some issues with NPE with Spigot. (Was using Paper in my IDE… OOPS!)
- Fixed some players not properly respawning and being stuck in a half dead state
- Force start to bypass countdown when game is in countdown state (using the /hg forcestart command when the game is not running, will activate countdown, if countdown is running the game will instantly start)
- Lore for tracking stick in default items.yml config… “left click to track” (This will only show up in new configs. You can manually add it, or delete your items.yml config and let it regenerate)
- Added a death message for being shot by a trident (You will need to manually add death-trident: <player> Was impaled by a Trident! to language.yml or delete language.yml and let it reload)
- Players taking fall damage when teleporting into the arena
- Players were "winning" the game if other players leave without dying
- On some servers when a...