A simple Spigot plugin that adds a water crazed bot to your server. It's highly (unnecessarily) configurable and all it does is to send reminder messages every now and then to keep your players hydrated!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- /hydrohomie reload - Reload configuration.
- /hydrohomie sendmessage - Send a random message.
- /hydrohomie toggle - Toggle getting reminders.
Code (YAML):# This configuration section by default means that plugin will send a message every 30 to 60 minutes. Change them as you want.
# If your server has Vault and use-vault-prefix is true we will get the prefix of group-to-get-prefix-from. If not you can manually set it from below.
prefix: "&7HydroHomie: &f"
# You can add as much as message you want! It will be randomly picked.
# (The last message that sent will not be picked again as long as you don't restart your server)
- "Don't forget to get hydrated homies!"
- "STOP! I just wanted to remind you to drink water. Okbye :)"
- "Psst %playerName%, there is a life and death matter that you need to take care of. Drink water, NOW!"
- "Imagine the freshness of water particles that goes down on your stomach. Or not, just go and drink water!"
plugin-enable-message: "%prefix% Drink water while waiting for server to load OP!"
plugin-disable-message: "%prefix% Now it's a perfect time to get hydrated OP!"
plugin-reload-message: "%prefix% Plugin reloaded!"
command-confirmation-message: "%prefix% Done deal homie!"
invalid-command-message: "%prefix% &cI think you made a mistake homie. Just drink some water and try again."
# Commands and Permissions:
# Command: /hydrohomie reload: Reloads the config.
# Permission: hydrohomie.reload
# Command: /hydrohomie sendmessage: Picks a random message and send it to everyone.
# Permission: hydrohomie.sendmessage
# Command: /hydrohomie toggle: Toggles getting hydrohomie messages.
# Permission: hydrohomie.toggle