- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- jeomaster**This Plugin Is No Where Near Done... So Don't Expect That Much From It.**
Special stuff that is caused by other stuff... If that makes sense.
NOTE: This Plugin Requires Vault!Features -
- When a player dies you can trigger a handful of different events such as Bleed, Firework, Loot, Particles, Announce, Custom Death Messages, and more coming soon.Permissions -
No Permissions Yet...Support -
No Config Yet....
NO SUPPORT YET!!!!Images -
The image below shows (in the chat) the message shown when a player loses money when they die.Tutorials -
None Yet...Things To Do -
If you would like to make one, PM me the link.
2. Add An Extensive Config
3. Integrate The RainAway plugin into the events.
4. Integrate HyperEvents into the Doom plugin (coming soon).
1. You may not redistribute this plugin in any way.
2. You may not decompile this plugin and use the code for your own use.
3. You are responsible for any issues that may have been caused by the usage of this plugin.
THERE WILL BE NO SUPPORT!
At least not yet...
© Copyright Joel DeSante 2017, All Rights Reserved.
Control what happens when a player dies.