- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Citymonstret, Andrewandy
- Languages Supported:
- Traditional Chinese, Swedish, GermanHyperverse is W.I.P!
Hyperverse is an upcoming Minecraft world Management plugin. It aims to be unopinionated and unrestricted, allowing you to create a world setup that is perfect for your needs.
- World creation
- World importing (will automatically import worlds)
- World loading/unloading
- World teleportation
- World flags (gamemode, local-spawn, force-spawn,
pve, pvp, world-permission, nether, end, profile-group, difficulty, creature-spawn, mob-spawn)
- World game rules
- Tab completed commands
- Persistent world locations
- Nether & end portal linking
- World regeneration
- Basic Multiverse importer
- Per world player data (inventories, experience, potions, etc)
- Per world beds
Hyperverse works well with per-world inventory plugins such as PWI, Advanced Portals etc. Because of this, Hyperverse won't add non-vanilla portals, sign teleportation and other similar features that are better implemented in standalone plugins.
Hyperverse [W.I.P] 0.9.0
An upcoming Minecraft world management plugin