- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Add your in-game name to the "Allowed" list at the top of script file, or else you won't be able to execute any of the commands!
Dependencies (tested on):
IGS (In-Game Skript) is a really fun and interesting to use script, which lets you access all your scripts without even opening your console. You can modify, create, and even delete scripts- of course with build-in security that you can modify in the script file.
Each of the above commands lead to an interactive menu sent to you through chat!
- /scripts list
- /scripts open (script name)
- /scripts create (script name)
- /scripts delete (script name)
General permission (minus the extra security):