With this API you can send any image to a map when the player joins the server. With this however, there are a few requirements/warnings...
Here are the instructions on how to use this API:
- The player should be given a map on join, if not the API won't send them the view of the image
- The image you want to put on the map MUST be in the package that the MapRenderListener class is in.
- Download the resource
- Put the resource in it's own package with the image
- Change this line:
to your image INCLUDING the extension.Code (Text):image = ImageIO.read(this.getClass().getResource("map.png"));
- Give the player a map on joining
- Upload dickbutt picture onto map.
I do plan on updating this in the future to allow a little more freedom. But for now this is about it.