This plugin will allow you to easily set the message that your players will see in their server list. The messages support color codes using the '$' symbol. The messages for the second line can also be randomized.
How to use:
- Enable the plugin by going into the config.yml file in the iMotd folder and change "enabled" to true.
- Set the top line by changing the message under "topLine" to whatever you would like. You may have to play around with the message length depending on what font colors/styles you use.
- Set the bottom line by change the message under "bottomLine" to whatever you would like.
- Enable random bottom line messages by changing "enableRandom" to true. Once random messages are enabled you can set as many random messages as you would like under "randomMessages".
- /imotd reload:
- This will reload the configuration settings for the plugin. You may have to restart or reload your server when enabling the plugin.Permissions:
- This will give the permission to use the command /imotd reload.
If you have any suggestions or questions feel free respond to this post!