ImThirsty v1.0 by ColoredCarrot implements thirst into minecraft using the player xp bar.
You can hydrate yourself using water bottles.
Your current thirst level is saved to a file on the server so it doesn't change on a server restart.
Each player has their individual thirst level.
The plugin is customizable via a config; you can
Please report any bugs.
- set a maximum thirst level
- set how much thirst a water bottle restores
- set effects that are applied to a player at a specific thirst level
- set what thirst level a player should spawn with
- set how quickly the thirst is drained
- set whether you should die at 0 levels
- set whether you should receive a message at a specific thirst level