- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Creeoer & Dazedndconfused
Ever wanted a way to put whole builds into 1 single block! Can't find a safe, easy way to give your players buildings? Then look no further, as iN_Blocks achieves all of this & more. In iN_Blocks, players are given chests that when placed morph into a predefined building. Don't worry though, it isn't dangerous. iN_Blocks supports multiple protection systems (Factions, WorldGuard, GriefPrevention, & Towny) to name a few. Furthermore, builds can be built block-by-block or even shown as a preview. How do you players get such a block you might ask? Through signs! (There's a command too)
This plugin REQUIRES WorldEdit & Vault.
REQUIRED DEPENDENCIES :
- Give players entire buildings in one block!
- A preview function allowing players to preview buildings before placing them!
- Ability to sell schematic blocks through signs!
- Ability to rename those signs!
- Plugin support! (GriefPrevention , Towny, Factions, FactionsUUID, RedProtect, PreciousStones & WorldGuard)
- Schematics can be of unlimited size!
- Block by block builds!
- Survival Mode (Require block materials)
- Permission-based schematics!
This plugin does not come with any builds, you must define them by yourself with /in create. When the plugin first starts it will generate a config which is covered on the bottom of this page. After configuration, simply follow the guide below
HOW TO CREATE A BUILDING BLOCK:
1) Get worldedit's //wand
2) Copy a clipboard selection
2) Execute the following command: /in create DesiredSchematicName
Line 1: [shopName] (Default: in_blocks, not case-sensitive)
Line 2: Price (300, 200.50)
Line 3: Schematic Name (CASE-SENSITIVE)
SUPPORTED PROTECTION PLUGINS (As of 1.3) :
- World Guard
- Precious Stones
- Grief Prevention
When you place a build chest, the chest's title will display any required materials for your build. You must provide any materials and they will be placed periodically according to the build. Builds can be placed anywhere as long as you own the land.
When enabled, block requirements will be calculated and added to the lore of your build block. All of these requirements must be fulfilled inside the build chest!
- /in give [playerName] [schematicName] [amount (Optional] -Gives player a schematic block
- /in create [schematicName]- Creates a new schematic
- /in delete [schematicName]- Deletes a schematic (Schematic blocks tagged with a deleted schematic will not work!)
- /in reload- Reloads config
- /in list - Lists all created schematics
#Amount of time player gets to preview the schematic before
#cancellation (In seconds)
#Any schematic names listed within the brackets will require a
#permission node to use
#Ex: If you wanted schematic castle to have the perm node
#in.castle you'd put castle (CASE-SENSITIVE)
#Size of the radius to be checked around the schematic
#If block-by-block is enabled this designates the
#speed per second
#Sign name to be displayed
#Use item lore instead of block name?
#Should resources be taken into account?
#Enable sound during block-by-block placement DISABLE IF USING 1.8
#How long before uncompleted build task expire in minutes
- in.give - Allows you to give a player a schematic block
- in.create -Allows you to create a schematic
- in.remove- Allows you to remove a schematic
- in.sign.use -Determines if a player can buy from a sign
- in.sign.define -Determines if a player can create a sign
- in.list - Permission to list schematics
- Add support for FactionsUUID (Done!)
- Improve API
The github repo can be found here:
Need it in another language?
To translate the plugin, simply translate the lang.yml file within the plugin folder
Issues and/or suggestions may go in the plugin discussion thread or be pm'ed to me.
PLEASE, do not use the reviews section to report plugin issues.
A nickel keeps poverty away!
iN_Blocks- Whole builds in 1 block! 1.6 dev build
Give players entire buildings, in 1 block!
- iN_Blocks 1.6 update Apr 29, 2018
- Added FactionsUUID Support + Red Protect + Added Expiry date Jul 9, 2017
- 1.3.2 dev build 1- Survival mode overhaul, Jul 8, 2017