The plugin will make your chat more beautiful like JSON message but with it own formatting. It mean you can see a tooltip while hovering the chat or run/type a command/text automatically by clicking a chat. The plugin's formating can be easier than JSON but harder than normal.
So simply, it's some ways similar to DeluxeChat but harder to use.
- The formatting is like HTML
- Support all minecraft color code
- Support PlaceholderAPI
- You can create as many formatting as you want
- Spigot 1.8+
- Vault and permission plugin which Vault supports (PEX, GroupManager,...).
- PlaceholderAPI (optional)
1. Download the plugin and put it in plugins folder
2. (Optional) Install PlaceholderAPI if you'd like to use placeholder
3. Start your server or load the plugin to make the plugin generate the config.
4. Restart the server or Reload the plugin so it can read the config after generating.
5. Edit the config to what you want. Read more at the wiki to know how to write correctly.
How to write/edit the format:
Read plugin's wiki here
Currently only have that command.
- /fc reload - Reload config
All of PlaceholderAPI placeholders. You can see here.
The plugin still need improving as well as has some bugs. So if you have any suggestion or bug, feel free to tell me.
[Inactive] FancyChat 1.2
You can hover and click the chat
This plugin works really well. Although you need to download 3 plugins to actually get this to work really well which is kinda the down side to this plugin. Also I wish the formatting was much easier also for the Json but there is a wiki that really does help you out. A lot of thought and development has gone into this resource and its vert well done. I love the PlaceholderAPI support and love how you can add Json formats to any variable which is what really does make this plugin awesome. Great jon overall! Keep up the good work.