- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- French, Italian
Compatible with both Lockette and LockettePro
Allows the opening of Lockette/LockettePro locks if the owner(s) has been inactive for a set amount of days.
Players can hit a Lockette sign and see if the owner(s) is inactive or not, and if yes, how many days they have been inactive for and how many days they will have to wait to be able to break the lock.
If the owner(s) of the lock has been inactive for at least the amount of days specified in the config, then the sign will pop off the locked block, and, if you wish, the locked block can be emptied (only works with containers).
Multi-user support also finds all [More Users] signs for the block and checks if any of the other owners is still active and acts accordingly.
If configured, the whole server will be notified that the block owned by <owner> has been opened by <player>.
Features configurable in the config.yml:
- When player hits a sign they will know if the player is inactive, and for how long
- They will also be able to know how long to wait until they can open the container
- Broadcast a message with name of block, owner and coordinates on unlock
- Permission support
- Make players pay to unlock blocks
- Configurable messages for every feature in locale.yml
- Configurable message prefix
- Language support through config.yml and locale.yml
- [More Users] signs support
- WorldGuard support: check if player is region owner and/or has build permission before allowing lock breakage
- Auto update-checker
- Whitelist of players whose locks cannot be broken
This plugin uses MCStats and bStats metrics. You can disable either in the respective plugin folders.
- Lockette or LockettePro to work properly.
- Vault if you enable the economy aspect.
- WorldGuard if you enable the region owners/build flag permission checks
Inactive Lockette 4.0.0
Allow players to remove Lockette locks owned by inactive players
- 4.0.0 - Rewritten with WorldGuard & multi-user support! Jun 20, 2018
- 3.1.3 - General Fixes Dec 12, 2016
- 3.1.2 - Fixed update checker Aug 17, 2016