- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
Very simple channel based chat plugin. Supports the following features:
- Joinable channels, with permissions, and an API that allows you to add custom restrictions
- Chat formatting, supporting vault and PlaceholderAPI
- JSON message formatting. Click to message a channel, click to message a player, etc.
- @ username ping notifications
- API to interact with chat players, channels, etc, plus events for: channel join, channel leave, channel creation and channel messages
- (Optional) chat logging
- Format fragments. Currently supports /[item], which will be replaced by the item in the player's main hand (hoverable!)
Other features may be added further on.
This plugin will not:
- Handle mutes, punishments, etc. Use a punishment plugin for this.
- Handle swear blocking, spam blocking etc. I recommend ChatControl and ChatEx for this functionality. IncendoChat is compatible with plugins such as these, that alter chat messages, and will respect their rules.
- You need to have PlaceholderAPI installed.
- You need to run (at least) Java 8.
- The plugin is built for Spigot 1.15+. It may work with earlier versions, but they're entirely unsupported.
- /ch help - Display the help text (Permission: incendochat.channel)
- /ch join <channel> - Join a channel (Permission: incendochat.channel.join)
- /ch leave <channel> - Leave a channel (Permission: incendochat.channel.leave)
- /ch set <channel> - Make the channel your active channel (Permission: incendochat.channel.set)
- /ch send <channel> <msg...> - Send a message to a channel you're in (Permission: incendochat.channel.send)
- /ch list - List all channels (Permission: incendochat.channel.list)
# Pre-configured chat channels
# The global (default channel)
# Name that shows up in the format, and in /ch list
# Format fragments. All of them are joined together to form
# a single message
# The text that is sent. Supports PlaceholderAPI placeholders
# + %channel% and %channel_displayname%, and & color codes
- text: '&c[&6%channel%&c] '
# Message sent on text hover. Set to '' to disable
hover: '&6Click to switch to this channel!'
# Action performed on click. Set to '' to disable
# Text inserted on click. Set to '' to disable
click_text: '/channel set %channel_id%'
- text: '&c[&6%player_uuid%&c]'
# Only players with the specified permission will receive this
- text: '%vault_prefix% %player_displayname%&7: '
hover: '&6Click to message this player!'
click_text: '/msg %player_name% '
- text: '&r%message%'
# Permission needed to join the channel. Set to '' to disable
# @username ping replacement text. Set to '' to disable
ping_format: '&[email protected]%name%&r'
# The priority determines which channel will
# be the active channel, when channels are
# Whether chat should be logged to the database
chat-logging-interval: 100 # every 100th tick
# Whether channel memberships should persist
# MySQL settings
# Configurable messages
list-header: '&6&lIncendoChat&8> &7Channel List'
list-header-active: '&eActive Channels (Click to leave):'
list-header-available: '&eAvailable Channels (Click to join):'
list-item: '&7- &6%channel%'
list-item-current: '&7- &6%channel% (Current)'
list-hover-join: '&6Click to join the channel'
list-hover-leave: '&6Click to leave the channel'
active-channel-set: '&6&lIncendoChat&8> &7Your active channel was set to: %channel%'
channel-joined: '&6&lIncendoChat&8> &7You joined channel: %channel%'
channel-left: '&6&lIncendoChat&8> &7You left channel: %channel%'
IntellectualSites are proud partners of BisectHosting. BisectHosting offers a wide range of high quality Minecraft server hosting plans for servers of any size, all around the world! Check them out at this link, https://bisecthosting.com/intellectualsites and use the code intellectualsites to get 25% off your first month Using the link and the code supports us as well. Our development and test server is hosted at BisectHosting.