- Source Code:
- https://github.com/Logics4/IndividualKeepInventoryIndividual Keep-Inventory (for Bukkit and Sponge)
This is a simple plugin I have made, which allows you to set the keepInventory mechanic in Minecraft in a per-player way, through a permission node.
How to use it?
- Java 8 or higher;
- If you use a Bukkit-based server (Craftbukkit/Spigot/Paper/etc...): This was tested in version 1.12.2 of Minecraft; in theory, this should work as far back as 1.8.8 though, and newer versions too;
- If you use a Sponge-based server (SpongeVanilla/SpongeForge/etc...?): This was tested in version 7.3.0 of SpongeVanilla; in theory, as long as your server version supports that API version you should be fine.
WARNING: Do NOT set the keepInventory gamerule to true in the world, through /gamerule or any equivalent command (if you have a world management plugin); this plugin won't work otherwise. If you have already done it, set it to false.
- Install this plugin and a permission management plugin in your server (LuckPerms is what we recommend!);
- With the permission management plugin you have installed, give the permission "iki.events.playerdeath.keepinventory" to whoever you want.
Assuming you are using LuckPerms:
1 - If you want to give keepInventory to a specific player or group:
2 - If you want to give keepInventory to everyone except a specific player:Code (Text):/luckperms user <playername> permission set iki.events.playerdeath.keepinventory true
And there might be other use-cases I could spend 40 more hours covering here.Code (Text):/luckperms group default permission set iki.events.playerdeath.keepinventory true
/luckperms user <playername> permission set iki.events.playerdeath.keepinventory false
This plugin uses bStats to collect some analytics data about your server, such as its version, plugin version, location, Java version, and others. This data is completely anonymous; nevertheless, you can disable it in "plugins/bStats/config.yml". Note that this will disable data collection for all the plugins that also use bStats.
You can report issues here. I just don't promise to fix them quickly.
Rate the plugin if you like it!