- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Mobs will randomly become "infernal", then they will become mini bosses. They get a random amount of random powers, a name tag proclaiming them "infernal", and when they die they will drop random enchanted loot. I saw this mod for Forge made by Atomic Stryker, and thought I would make a version for Bukkit. Most aspects of this mod are configurable.
NOTE: For 1.12.2 and older use version: 5.4, build 5.6 and up are 1.13+
A picture of an Infernal Spider:
A picture of an Infernal Chicken with the boss bar:
The divining rod can be used when you are near an infernal mob.
It will take a blaze powder, then point you in the direction of the nearest mob. It will show you a line of particles pointed at the mob.
This rod only works if you are near one of the mobs.
- Poisonous: Gives player the poison effect.
- Armoured: Give mobs full diamond armour or a resistance effect.
- Blinding: Gives player the blindness effect.
- Withering: Gives player the withering effect.
- Tosser: Tosses the player around.
- Thief: Steals the item the player is holding.
- Quicksand: Gives player the slowness effect.
- Bullwark: Takes less damage.
- Rust: Damages the tool the player is holding.
- Sapper: Gives player the hunger effect.
- 1up: Has 2 lives.
- Cloaked: Is invisible.
- Ender: Can teleport.
- Ghastly: Shoots fireballs.
- Lifesteal: Gets health from damaging player.
- Sprint: Can go fast.
- Storm: Strikes the player with lightning.
- Webber: Makes a web at the players feet.
- Vengeance: Gives damage from being hit.
- Weakness: Gives player the weakness effect.
- Berserk: Damages the player more, but takes damage from attacking.
- Explode: Explodes on death.
- Potions: Throws harmful potions at the player.
- Mama: Has a slim chance to spawn three babies of its type.
- Molten: Is immune to fire/lava, starts a fire on death and lights the player on fie.
- Archer: Randomly shoots a volley of arrows at player.
- Necromancer: Shoots wither skulls.
- Firework: Fireworks explode from mob when hit.
- Gravity: Levitates the player for a while.
- Flying: Mob can fly.
- Mounted: Riding on another mob.
- Morph: Can infrequently morph into another infernal mob.
- Ghost: On death a ghost is spawned.
- Confusing: Gives player the confusion effect.
To use these commands you need the permission: "infernal_mobs.commands"
- /im help
- /im reload
- /im info
- /im getloot <index>
- /im spawn <mobname> <ability1> <ability2> <ability3> ...
- /im cspawn <mob> <world> <x> <y> <z> <ability1> <ability2> ...
- /im abilities
- /im ahowAbilities
An animation about an Infernal Zombie:
There have been instances of incompatibilities with other plugins, any plugin that changes mob names or messes with mob spawning may cause some problems. While they may not be game-braking you may see some weird things and some features might not work.
Known incompatible plugins:
- LeveledMobs v15.0
- MobArena v0.96.6
- Any plugin (like MCMMO) that uses score-boards may cause lagg when combined with IM (if you have IM score-boards enabled).
- IDK, ask and I might add!
- Pre-Defined Custom Mobs?
If you have a problem please create a ticket and include the error (If there was one) and a link to a paste-bin of your config.
If you just post the error in the comments section or PM me I might not see it. Thanks.
This plugin sends info on how many servers and players are using this plugin.
If you wish to disable the usage stats, look at /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml.
If you like my plugins and want to help me out:
Check out my YouTube for more Minecraft awesomeness:
Keep up to date with my stuffs at my FB page:
Infernal Mobs 6.0
Mobs can become Infernal boss mobs and drop cool loot!