- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- FabioZumbi12, lazy gon
Mobs will randomly become "infernal", then they will become mini bosses. They get a random amount of random powers, a name tag proclaiming them "infernal", and when they die they will drop random enchanted loot. I saw this mod for Forge made by Atomic Stryker, and thought I would make a version for Bukkit. Most aspects of this mod are configurable.
NOTE: For 1.12.2 and older use version: 5.4, build 5.6 and up are 1.13+
A picture of an Infernal Spider:
A picture of an Infernal Chicken with the boss bar:
The divining rod can be used when you are near an infernal mob.
It will take a blaze powder, then point you in the direction of the nearest mob. It will show you a line of particles pointed at the mob.
This rod only works if you are near one of the mobs.
- Poisonous: Gives player the poison effect.
- Armoured: Give mobs full diamond armour or a resistance effect.
- Blinding: Gives player the blindness effect.
- Withering: Gives player the withering effect.
- Tosser: Tosses the player around.
- Thief: Steals the item the player is holding.
- Quicksand: Gives player the slowness effect.
- Bullwark: Takes less damage.
- Rust: Damages the tool the player is holding.
- Sapper: Gives player the hunger effect.
- 1up: Has 2 lives.
- Cloaked: Is invisible.
- Ender: Can teleport.
- Ghastly: Shoots fireballs.
- Lifesteal: Gets health from damaging player.
- Sprint: Can go fast.
- Storm: Strikes the player with lightning.
- Webber: Makes a web at the players feet.
- Vengeance: Gives damage from being hit.
- Weakness: Gives player the weakness effect.
- Berserk: Damages the player more, but takes damage from attacking.
- Explode: Explodes on death.
- Potions: Throws harmful potions at the player.
- Mama: Has a slim chance to spawn three babies of its type.
- Molten: Is immune to fire/lava, starts a fire on death and lights the player on fie.
- Archer: Randomly shoots a volley of arrows at player.
- Necromancer: Shoots wither skulls.
- Firework: Fireworks explode from mob when hit.
- Gravity: Levitates the player for a while.
- Flying: Mob can fly.
- Mounted: Riding on another mob.
- Morph: Can infrequently morph into another infernal mob.
- Ghost: On death a ghost is spawned.
- Confusing: Gives player the confusion effect.
/im getloot <index>
/im setloot <index>
/im giveloot <player> <index>
/im setInfernal <time delay>
/im spawn <mob> <ability> <ability>
/im cspawn <mob> <world> <x> <y> <z> <ability> <ability>
/im pspawn <mob> <player> <ability> <ability>
/im kill <size>
/im killall <world>
To use these commands you need the permission: "infernal_mobs.commands"
An animation about an Infernal Zombie:
There have been instances of incompatibilities with other plugins, any plugin that changes mob names or messes with mob spawning may cause some problems. While they may not be game-braking you may see some weird things and some features might not work.
Known incompatible plugins:
- LeveledMobs v15.0
- MobArena v0.96.6
- Any plugin (like MCMMO) that uses score-boards may cause lagg when combined with IM (if you have IM score-boards enabled).
- IDK, ask and I might add!
- Pre-Defined Custom Mobs?
If you have a problem please create a ticket and include the error (If there was one) and a link to a paste-bin of your config.
If you just post the error in the comments section or PM me I might not see it. Thanks.
Brought to You By:
This plugin sends info on how many servers and players are using this plugin.
If you wish to disable the usage stats, look at /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml.
If you like my plugins and want to help me out:
Check out my YouTube for more Minecraft awesomeness:
Keep up to date with my stuffs at my FB page:
Infernal Mobs 6.4
Mobs can become Infernal boss mobs and drop cool loot!
great for having more challenging mobs and great loot! Though it really needs an update! I ran it on my 1.16.5 server and had constant problems with error reports, it wasnt too bad, and now that ive updated my server to 1.17 it just wont work at all and i had to remove it... is there a possibility it will get an update?
ayo fam, this plugin is okay. it's got it's bugs but I'm not here to report any, I'll say this. It REALLY borked my server performance and the author seems to be unresponsive on his socials and I don't even know I wanna try his spigot profile. He doesn't seem to reply to reviews.
I have this problem.. MC Version1.16.5
22:22:35 WARN]: java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.entity.CraftPiglin cannot be cast to class org.bukkit.entity.PigZombie (org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.entity.CraftPiglin and org.bukkit.entity.PigZombie are in unnamed module of loader 'app')
[22:22:35 WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.isBaby(infernal_mobs.java:966)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.isSmall(infernal_mobs.java:1214)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.showEffect(infernal_mobs.java:1099)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.lambda$1(infernal_mobs.java:1210)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:99)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_16_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1293)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:377)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:1208)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:996)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_16_R3.MinecraftServer.lambda$a$0(MinecraftServer.java:173)
[22:22:35 WARN]: at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
Love this plugin! It adds most of what is available with the forge mod. Allowing for mob variety (while I've got some overpowered armor stuff in) has kept things fresh for my players.
Thank you for making this. First time relying solely on plugins / datapacks and I can't state how great it is to have these mobs on the server.
Where would I submit a feature request? For the life of me I can't seem to find where to submit a ticket.