- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Mobs will randomly become "infernal", then they will become mini bosses. They get a random amount of random powers, a name tag proclaiming them "infernal", and when they die they will drop random enchanted loot. I saw this mod for Forge made by Atomic Stryker, and thought I would make a version for Bukkit. Most aspects of this mod are configurable.
NOTE: For 1.12.2 and older user version: 5.4
A picture of an Infernal Spider:
A picture of an Infernal Chicken with the boss bar:
- Poisonous: Gives player the poison effect.
- Armoured: Give mobs full diamond armour or a resistance effect.
- Blinding: Gives player the blindness effect.
- Withering: Gives player the withering effect.
- Tosser: Tosses the player around.
- Thief: Steals the item the player is holding.
- Quicksand: Gives player the slowness effect.
- Bullwark: Takes less damage.
- Rust: Damages the tool the player is holding.
- Sapper: Gives player the hunger effect.
- 1up: Has 2 lives.
- Cloaked: Is invisible.
- Ender: Can teleport.
- Ghastly: Shoots fireballs.
- Lifesteal: Gets health from damaging player.
- Sprint: Can go fast.
- Storm: Strikes the player with lightning.
- Webber: Makes a web at the players feet.
- Vengeance: Gives damage from being hit.
- Weakness: Gives player the weakness effect.
- Berserk: Damages the player more, but takes damage from attacking.
- Explode: Explodes on death.
- Potions: Throws harmful potions at the player.
- Mama: Has a slim chance to spawn three babies of its type.
- Molten: Is immune to fire/lava, starts a fire on death and lights the player on fie.
- Archer: Randomly shoots a volley of arrows at player.
- Necromancer: Shoots wither skulls.
- Firework: Fireworks explode from mob when hit.
- Gravity: Levitates the player for a while.
- Flying: Mob can fly.
- Mounted: Riding on another mob.
- Morph: Can infrequently morph into another infernal mob.
- Ghost: On death a ghost is spawned.
- Confusing: Gives player the confusion effect.
You can make Infernal Mobs drop magic staffs by installing my plugin WizardlyMagic.
Then copy the contents of this paste-bin to the bottom of your loot file.
If you modified your loot file, or have an old version, you may need to edit the index numbers.
Then reload your loot file with /im reload, then the staffs should drop!
To use these commands you need the permission: "infernal_mobs.commands"
- /im help
- /im reload
- /im info
- /im getloot <index>
- /im spawn <mobname> <ability1> <ability2> <ability3> ...
- /im cspawn <mob> <world> <x> <y> <z> <ability1> <ability2> ...
- /im abilities
- /im ahowAbilities
An animation about an Infernal Zombie:
A plugin spotlight:
There have been instances of incompatibilities with other plugins, any plugin that changes mob names or messes with mob spawning may cause some problems. While they may not be game-braking you may see some weird things and some features might not work.
Known incompatible plugins:
- LeveledMobs v15.0
- MobArena v0.96.6
- Any plugin (like MCMMO) that uses score-boards may cause lagg when combined with IM (if you have IM score-boards enabled).
- IDK, ask and I might add!
- Pre-Defined Custom Mobs?
If you have a problem please create a ticket and include the error (If there was one) and a link to a paste-bin of your config.
If you just post the error in the comments section or PM me I might not see it. Thanks.
This plugin sends info on how many servers and players are using this plugin.
If you wish to disable the usage stats, look at /plugins/PluginMetrics/config.yml.
If you like my plugins and want to help me out:
Check out my YouTube for more Minecraft awesomeness:
Keep up to date with my stuffs at my FB page:
Infernal Mobs 5.4
Mobs can become Infernal boss mobs and drop cool loot!
the plugin is almost perfect out of the box, depending on your server setup, i.e. if running a server with keep-inventory on, you'd have to turn off a few mob powers, and also the ability to adjust what levels spawn and the chance of each level spawning. highly configurable and great author. already talked to the author and they said the plugin will be updated to 1.13. eliminator was working on particles when i chatted with them a few days ago, and said it should be updated relatively soon
In minecraft version 1.12.2 the /im spawn (mob) command cannot be executed. When i try to execute it i get this error in console:
[14:08:51 ERROR]: null
org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'im' in plugin InfernalMobs v5.3
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at us.Myles.PWP.FakeSimpleCommandMap.dispatch(FakeSimpleCommandMap.java:95) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:648) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1397) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1232) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_151]
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_151]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:46) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:748) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:406) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:679) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:577) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_151]
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.entity.Player.getTargetBlock(Ljava/util/HashSet;I)Lorg/bukkit/block/Block;
at io.hotmail.com.jacob_vejvoda.infernal_mobs.infernal_mobs.onCommand(infernal_mobs.java:2921) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-b66ad9e-e1fb9cb]
... 15 more