Just 1.19 support, no other changes.
Infernal Mobs 6.7
Mobs can become Infernal boss mobs and drop cool loot!
NOTE: Reset loot file if you want the new edible items,
- Fixed some enchantment stuff for loot.
- Added a bunch of new loot.
- Added the ability to give potion effects from eating loot items.
- Fixed older version support.ren111 likes this.
- It will work on 1.18, but I have not added new stuff for 1.18 or 1.17 features yet,
(If you have any suggestions for that let me know.)
- Tweaked how enchantments work on items a bit.
- Fixed some stuff for the config generation,
Thanks to lazy gon for this update.
Fixed several errors that were reported.
Added some new loot.
Hopefully this version fixes bugs, let me know if you still get any errors.
Thanks to FabioZumbi12 for the update.
- Updated to 1.16.1;
- Added a config for 1.16 (if you used this plugin on 1.15.2, just add new mobs on "enabledMobs" config, list below);
- Fixed errors and removed non living mobs from tab completion;
- If no abilities set on spawn commands, it will add random ones;
- If someone add loots for 1.16 itens and want to share, we will glad to add with the updated...
- Updated to 1.15
- Fixed issues in the loot file
- Removed most deprecated methods
old bugs and crashes should be gone, added a staff to help find nearby infernal mobs, just craft it with 2 blaze rods and a nether star.
Thanks to FabioZumbi12 here is the update to 1.14.
Page 1 of 5