- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
InfinitAnvil (no it's not an error) allows you to toggle whether an anvil has infinite uses. When an anvil is set to have infinite uses, it can be protected from breaking (by a config option).
To enable or disable whether an anvil has infinite uses, look at it and shift-right-click (sneak while right-clicking). To disable infinite uses of an anvil, shift-right-click it again or break it. It's as easy as that!
Commands & Permissions
- /ia reload - Reload the configuration file
- infinitanvil.break.protect: Allows players to break a protected anvil.
- infinitanvil.toggle: Allows players to create/destroy infinite anvils.
- infinitanvil.use: Allows players to use infinite anvils.
- infinitanvil.reload: Allows players to reload the configuration file.