InfiniteBlocks allows server admins to create infinite anvils, cake, cauldrons dispensers, droppers, furnace and redstone lamps. This plugin also supports multiple worlds.
• Anvils that never break.
• Cauldrons that never run out of water.
• Infinite supply of cake.
• Dispensers & Droppers that never run out of items.
• Redstone lamps that stay lit forever, without redstone attached.
• Protection for infinite blocks.
• Protection from hoppers (Items from infinite dispensers & droppers will not move into a hopper below).
• /infiniteblocks - plugin's main command.
• /infiniteblocks edit - enables the edit tool to add/remove infinite blocks.
• /infiniteblocks reload - reloads the configuration file.
• /infiniteblocks worldedit add|remove - adds/removes infinite blocks in a worldedit cuboid selection. *
PS! For all the lazy people, including me, I've added short aliases for the commands and their arguments, for an example, you can type /infblocks we a, to add infinite blocks with worldedit.
• infiniteblocks.edit - allows access to /infiniteblocks edit|worldedit|reload command.
• infiniteblocks.destroy - allows users to break infinite blocks.
What's new in the version 2.2?
- Added an option for droppers to transfer items to containers infinitely (this requires both 'Transfer' and 'Hoppers' to be set to true).
PS! DELETE YOUR OLD CONFIG FILE TO GENERATE A NEW ONE!
What's new in the version 2.1?
- Fixed a bug where the droppers ignored the config option in certain cases.
What's new in the version 2.0?
- Added an option to enable/disable hoppers in the config.
- Fixed a bug where the redstone lamp under the last one wouldn't light up when setting infinite blocks with worldedit.
• a̶d̶d̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶l̶d̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶p̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶(̶o̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶)̶.
• got any ideas? let me know!
This plugin is completely rewritten from scratch, and should work with older versions of the plugin.
If you like/dislike the plugin, writing a review of it would mean a lot to me.
If you have any requests for the plugin, let me know!
* WORLDEDIT 6.1 or above is needed.
Make everlasting anvils, furnaces, cauldrons and more!