- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
InfoHeads is a plugin which allows you to assign commands / messages to be executed upon right click of a block. A truly great block to event solution!
- This plugin is typically lightweight, it has no background processes as of version 1.0.
- This plugin also uses the conversation API. This means that during setup it's not conflicting with your chat plugins due to a common event used called AsyncChatEvent.
- This plugin is a unique way to display information. Forget involuntary signs, holograms and banners. Upgrade and give your players a unique choice
- Permissions. See column below
Valid Elements (so far):
- It's configurable in game with placeholders. The plugin takes advantage of PlaceholderAPI (Optional) so you'll never run out of things to do.
- Takes advantage of HeadDatabase. Get whatever head you like!
- Editing. This plugin allows you to add, remove, re order any of the elements at any time.
- Console Commands
- Player Commands
- Cooldowns between using the infohead again
- Temp PermissionsThis is a lone plugin. This means the plugin works without any other plugin needing to be installed. However, you can install extra plugins for optional add-ons;
For more placeholders. You can install PlaceholderAPI
For more types of infoheads. You can install HeadDatabase
For particle effects, you can install BlockParticles, this will appear automatically in the wizard menu
Want more support? Let me know by contacting me via the details shown below.
| Github: https://github.com/harry0198/InfoHeads (Bug reports and contributions only).
| Discord: (Click on the banner)
| Infoheads.use -> Allows usage for right clicking head
| Infoheads.admin -> Allows usage for the setup wizard
| /Infoheads wizard -> Starts up wizard
| /Infoheads reload -> Reloads config file.
| /Infoheads remove -> Delete info head you're looking at.
| /Infoheads edit -> Edit the infohead you're looking at
| /Infoheads convert -> Convert from the old format of infoheads where it was stored in the config.yml.
With no new feature requests in a while we can safely say the project is stable! However, we're always looking for improvements! Whether this be better aesthetics or new internal methods! Visit GitHub (top of page) to view how to contribute!
Visit the WIKI. Click here
InfoHeads [1.8-1.17] Right click a skull for information! [EASY] 2.4.1
Block to commands, but with more features