- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.12InfoSetterInfoSetter is a Minecraft Plugin which has all the nifty commands you need included! It provides a quick and easy way for players to view links ingame.
- Permission "infosetter.use" to use all commands.
- Permission "infosetter.admin" to reload and view plugin help.
- Many nifty commands that you could do with!
- Lightweight code which won't affect server performance.
- All command responses can be set in the configeration.
- Commands can be disable/enabled in the configeration.
- Prefix can be set in the configeration!
To do list:
- More nifty commands.
- Your suggestions!
Code (Text):#Version 1.1
#Created by BlexieKing
#Use colour codes (&1, &2, &3, etc) for colours
#Whether commands are enabled/disabled
#Set to true or false
#The message to show if a command is disabled
disabled_message: "Sorry! This command isn't enabled!"
prefix: "&cInfoSetter "
I hope there are no bugs, but if there are, feel free to PM me and I will fix them ASAP! It would be very appreciated if you were to leave a helpful review.
InfoSetter | /website, /shop & more! | 1.7-1.12 1.1
A lightweight plugin which adds lots of configerable commands to the game!