Do you like playing Temple Run on your iPhone or Android phone?
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Well, here comes a plugin which does just that kinda thing!
It has many block types with different player effects and sound effects!
Compiled for Spigot 1.10.2 !
Now with a Scoreboard!!
If you like it, please consider donating:
All commands start with : /irun
/irun join <arena> - Join <arena>
/irun leave <arena> - Leave <arena>
/irun cre|create <arena> - Create and name <arena>
/irun del|delete <arena> - Delete <arena>
/irun ssp|setspawn <arena> - Set spawn location for <arena>
/irun spa|setpay <arena> <amount> - Set pay $<amount> of <arena>
/irun list - List arenas (v1.4+)
/irun sch|setcharge <arena> <amount> - Amount to charge to run (v1.6+)
/irun adj|adjoin <player> <arena> - place a player in the arena to run (v1.8+)
/irun adl|adleave <player> <arena> - take player out of game arena (v1.8+)
/irun lnk|linkarenas <arena1> <arena2> - link two arenas together. Complete <arena1> and you will be sent to the start spawn of <arena2>. (v1.9+)
insanityrun.sign: Allow creating signs
insanityrun.create: Allow creating arenas
insanityrun.delete: Allow deleting arenas
insanityrun.setspawn: Allow creating arena spawns
insanityrun.admin: Gives the above admin commands.
insanityrun.join: Allows joining Insanity Run arenas.
insanityrun.leave: Allows leaving Insanity Run arenas.
insanityrun.play: Gives the above two permissions (v1.1+)
- idleKickTime : Default set to 2 seconds. Will kick a player from the game from idling too long.
- broadcastWins : Default set to true. Broadcast run times.
- noEndTeleport : Set true to stay at end and not teleport back to start.
- vaultCharge : Default set to false. Charge to play.
- useVault : Use vault to pay when people finish their run.
- useCheckpoints : Set true and players teleport back to last checkpoint when in water/lava.
- waterRestartsRun : Set it to 'true' and when you fall in the water, you will restart on the run again. If it's 'false' you will be kicked out of the game.
- blockJumpHeight : Default = 0.5. Height under player to test for blocks
- NOTE: You cannot enable useCheckpoints AND waterRestartsRun - You should only choose ONE OR THE OTHER!
When a player walks on one of these blocks, the associated effect will occur along with a sound effect!
GOLD = Get coins.
DIAMOND = Jump.
SAND/GRAVEL = Go slow.
EMERALD = Go faster.
LAPIS = Drunk! (hic)
COAL BLOCK = Reduce visibility
OBSIDIAN BLOCK = Totally blind!
PUMPKIN = Pumpkin on head - reduces visibility
ICE = Freeze player in place
SPONGE = Bounce player backwards
REDSTONE BLOCK = FINISH LINE!
WATER/LAVA = Game over. Back to start.
GLOWSTONE = Checkpoint. Water/Lava will teleport players back to checkpoints.
Format for creating a sign:
An activated sign:
(Dig out the block under it to remove it!)
Setting up a leave sign:
An activated leave sign:
Setting up an information sign:
An activated information sign:
Creating a sign to display fastest times:
An activated 'fastest run' sign:
Add a blank sign under an activated 'fastest run' sign for extra scores:
(Note that the second sign for extra scores will only be updated when someone completes a run successfully!)
(Note also that you may see multiple signs for the same times. Eg. 1:30. This is because the times are rounded off. If two players are many milliseconds apart, they may have the same score in SECONDS but one will still be a bit faster!)