- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Customisable with the messages.yml file
- Note: Insights v6.4.0+ only supports MC1.17! To use Insights on MC1.15-1.16.5, please use v6.3.1.
- ASYNCHRONOUS SCANS! Insights does not use the regular chunk loading system to scan chunks. This keeps the server free from memory garbage for chunks which are only loaded for a couple of milliseconds. Insights applies the mapreduce design pattern to scan chunks in parallel. Performance settings can be customised to your likings in the config.
- Configurable limits per chunk! Insights allows very extensive configuration of limits, either as a Tiles, Groups or Permissions.
- Insights supports static entities! ItemFrames (also Glowing ones!), ArmorStands, End Crystals and Paintings can be limited too!
- Many region addons! Instead of limiting by chunk, Insights can limit by region; e.g. your GriefPrevention claim, BentoBox island or PlotSquared plot.
- WorldEdit support! Configure replacement blocks which we should use to replace the limited blocks! For FAWE, please see FAQ #1
- Scan the whole world! Scan the whole (loaded) world for specific blocks!
- Scan a radius of chunks! Scan all blocks up to a 25 chunks radius using a query command!Next to chunk limits, Insights supports region limits. Limits will then be applied on the whole region, so for example, you could define a limit which gives access to at most 500 redstone in a player's claim.
To install an addon, simply drag and drop the addons in the "addons" folder, and restart the server!
- BentoBoxWorldAddon - Limit your player islands!
- GriefPreventionAddon - Limit your claims!
- USkyBlockAddon - Limit your USB islands!
- IridiumSkyblockAddon - Limit your Iridium islands!
- PlotSquaredAddon - Limit your plots!
- SuperiorSkyblock2Addon - Limit your Superior islands!
- LandsAddon - Limit blocks in your lands!
- TownyAddon - Limit blocks in your towns!
Special thanks to the lads who donated to this project!
- #1: FAWE prints a message about Insights in the chat about unsafe access: Please add Insights to the allowed-plugins list in the FAWE config.yml like this:
- Insights does not limit other entities: True! Insights will not support the limitation of entities that can move. There are many different plugins out there that do a far better job out there to limit entities. Armor Stands are an exception to Insights non-static entities, because they can be made static in Paper's server configuration (in paper.yml: armor-stands-tick).Progress
Limit blocks per group
Custom block limit per chunk
Find blocks in a world / region / radius
Apply limitations to WorldEdit!
Scan all blocks in a radius around you!
Limit globally all tiles per chunk!
Scan all tiles in multiple chunks
Scan with custom queries
Check our Wiki for a full list of scan commands and permissions!
Check the Wiki for an explanation on how to make your own addon!
Check our Wiki for the configurations!
You can get support at my Discord server, in a PM, GitHub or in the discussions thread of this plugin.
Insights - Super configurable (region) Limits + Asynchronous Scans [1.17.x] 6.7.2
Create group limits | Permission based | Extremely fast region scans | Many region addon support!
- Bugfixes Sep 9, 2021
- Fix spigot compatibility from previous paperweight migration Aug 23, 2021
- Changes behind the scenes + improvements Aug 23, 2021