Languages Repository: https://github.com/LOOHP/InteractionVisualizerLanguages
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Henry (Resource Icon), Itaquito (Spanish Translation), StarYunmeng, BackWheel, EsummerConnor & ahdg6 (Simplified Chinese Translation), Cry_Legende (French Translation), ImDaniX (Russian Translation), Fabricio9898 (Brazilian Portuguese Translation), Tntbaz (Persian Translation), Nachtalb (German Translation), MrBackSlash-it (Italian Translation), Luracasmus (Swedish Translation), Over_Brave (Turkish Translation)
- Languages Supported:
- All messages sent to players are translatable. Default language: English (en-US) Contributed Translations: Spanish (es-ES), Simplified Chinese (zh-CN), French (fr-FR), Russian (ru-RU), Brazilian Portuguese (pt-BR), Persian (fa-IR), German (de-DE), Italian (it-IT), Swedish (sv-SE), Turkish (tr-TR)
By the way! Check out my server at play.sunknights.fun!
It helps me keep on supporting my plugins while keeping them free! DM me and I'll put your name here! Click me!
Not sure if I should show your name but, thanks for the first-ever donation! Thank you so much!
$10 - "After using InteractionVisualizer and seeing your updates. Thanks, I am really enjoying your work."
Join the discord server here!
If you disable any blocks or entities in the config, you MUST restart to see changes!
So in Minecraft, you click that crafting table and put things in, no one else knows what you are doing.. Aren't we supposed to be able to see that items pop up on the table logically?
With this plugin, you can! See items placed on the crafting table literally as players put them in in their GUI! And much more!
Here are all the blocks and entities that have been visualized by InteractionVisualizer so far!
Want to watch videos instead of lovely gifs?
Here is an awesome walkthrough by MusicTechnician! (English)
Here is another on by ServerMiner! (English)
Furnace, BlastFurnace & Smoker
Campfire and SoulCampfire
Chest, DoubleChest & EnderChest (Including Trapped Variations)
ShulkerBox, Droppers, Dispensers & Hoppers
Beacon & Conduit
BeeNests and BeeHives
- None of the blocks and items actually exists on the server!
- They can't be killed or removed by kill commands!
- They won't affect the world in any way!
- Each block display can be disabled in the config!
- Players can toggle a few options for themselves as well!
- Player toggle data can be saved in SQLite(default) or MYSQL
- Certain hologram text automatically uses each player's own client language!
- Many languages from the community! Just take a look! Click me!
- ProtocolLib (Please install the latest version that is compatible for your server version)
- LightAPI Fork [1.16.5 or below] (Not to be mistaken with the original LightAPI)
- OpenInv (With silent chest on, chest animations are disabled)
- SuperVanish & PremiumVanish (All animations are disabled while in vanish)
- CMI (All animations are disabled while in vanish)
- Essentials (All animations are disabled while in vanish)
1. Put InteractionVisualizer.jar and all required dependencies into the plugins folder
2. Start the server
3. Edit the config
4. Restart the server
How does /iv toggle works?
There are three modes in /iv toggle, they enable or disable certain mechanics used for the displays.
"itemstand" stands for any visual items that are created with armorstands (the ones that lay flat on the blocks and don't float like normal dropped items) and itemframes (i.e. the CartographyTable map)
"itemdrop" stands for any visual items that is a dropped item
"hologram" stands for all the floating text (e.g. furnace progress bar)
The player data used for /ic toggle is saved in the database.
I got an error saying that there are some problems while saving blockdata.json, what do I do?
This is most likely caused by the server not shutting down properly. But regardless of what is the cause of the problem, you can always go to the InteractionVisualizer plugin folder and replace the blockdata.json with one of the backups in the backup folder.
With the plugin PlaceholderAPI installed, you can get the toggle status of a player using placeholders, they are:
If a player has enabled, for example, the "itemstand" module for the Crafting Table, %interactionvisualizer_itemstand_crafting_table% will return "enabled", if it is disabled, it will return "disabled"
InteractionVisualizer does provide an API for developers to create add-ons!
Check out the wiki page: https://github.com/LOOHP/InteractionVisualizer/wiki/Developer-API
/interactionvisualizer reload - Reloads the plugin
/interactionvisualizer refresh - Refresh all item displays for the player executing the command
/interactionvisualizer update - Check for updates
/interactionvisualizer toggle - Toggles display options
(/iv in short)
interactionvisualizer.reload - Allows you to reload the plugin [default: op]
interactionvisualizer.refresh - Allows you to refresh displays [default: true]
interactionvisualizer.toggle - Allows you to toggle modules [default: true]
interactionvisualizer.toggle.others - Allows you to toggle modules for others [default: op]
interactionvisualizer.update - Allows you receive update messages [default: op]
Latest Config with descriptions
Community Translated Configs
Check out the Repository!
- The plugin might not work on Minecraft version 1.10.2 or below
I only guarantee that the plugin works perfectly and with full features in the latest version of spigot and paper
Mainly because I am a student and my time is limited, sadly you can't live with just doing what you like, writing plugins, life just doesn't work like what we all wanted
Older versions are just "supported", so they might be missing a few features or hooks, but generally should work just fine.
Nevertheless, do your own testing to be sure, just like any other plugin in this forum.
Report problems in the discussion, not in a review. Thanks
InteractionVisualizer | Visualize Function Blocks & Entities like Crafting Tables with Animations ! 1.16.3
Visualize Crafting Tables, Furnaces, Enchantment Tables and more with animations through packets!