- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Do you want to create cool JSON books, but use it is too uncomfortable? This plugin is the solution: You can create books, showing tooltips or opening links and run commands when hover or clicking some text, using a simple syntax.
Please don't report bugs in the review section, report it >>here<<Features
- Tooltips when hover some text
- Open links or run a command when clicking some text
- Dynamic book (update the book every time player use it)
- PlaceholderAPI support
- Open books without having it
- You can create as many books as you want
- Simple and versatile API
- Spigot 1.8.3+
- PlaceholderAPI (optional)
You can get latest builds here
Read plugin's guide here
/interactivebooks, /ibooks, /ib
(<> = required argument,  = optional argument)
- /ibooks get <book-id> - Get a book
- /ibooks give <book-id> <player> - Give a book to a player
- /ibooks open <book-id> [player] - Open a book
- /ibooks create <book-id> <name> <title> <author> [generation] - Create a book
- /ibooks list - List all book's ids
- /ibooks reload - Reload config and books
interactivebooks.command - Access to the command /ibooks
interactivebooks.command.list - Allow to use the command /ibooks list
interactivebooks.command.open - Allow to use the command /ibooks open
interactivebooks.command.get - Allow to use the command /ibooks get
interactivebooks.command.give - Allow to use the command /ibooks give
interactivebooks.command.create - Allow to use the command /ibooks create
interactivebooks.command.reload - Allow to use the command /ibooks reload
interactivebooks.open.<book-id> - Allow to open a book with the commands defined in the book's config
Support the development
If you would like to support the developer you can make a donation here.
Here is a list of the people who donated.
- @FlowerOLife - $3
Easily create interactive books with placeholders!
I take my earlier review back, it was wrong of me to leave less stars than you deserve and mess up your overall score just because an update screwed things around. Many apologies!!
This is actually a great plugin that I use a lot on my server. It's so much easier and better to put all the important server information into books than commands. Thanks a bunch!!