- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
InternetSearch allows you to search for a term or a sentence on known search engines with a simple command.
- Implemented search engines: DuckDuckGo, Google, Searx
- The used search engine can be set in the config
- English and German language support
- Tab completion for all commands you have permissions for
- Possibility to add your own language to the plugin
- More search engines?
- Make suggestions in the comments
Simply enter "/search <your term or sentence>" and it will output something like this:
For "/search" you can alternatively use "/google"
For "/ints" you can alternatively use "/internetsearch"
- /search <term or sentence> - Searches for the given term/sentence on the configured search engine.
- /ints - Shows information about this plugin.
- /ints help - Shows a list of available commands.
- /ints reload - Reloads the config.
- internetsearch.* - Access to all features.
- internetsearch.search - Allows you to use the search command.
- internetsearch.reload - Allows you to reload the config.
- internetsearch.info - Allows you to see the info page.
- internetsearch.help - Allows you to view the help page.
Bugs / Conflicts
- InternetSearch v1.0.0 compiled with Java 8 for Spigot 1.12.1
- If you have found a bug / an error, please contact me directly or
create an issue on GitHub.
- This Plugin is licensed under GPLv3.
- You can find the source on GitHub here.