- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Welcome to invasion!
Download the resource pack with voiceover: http://invasion.rodel.com.mx/
Based in Terraria Goblin Invasion: http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Goblin_Army
Servers Using It:
If you have reviews please send me!
- Resourcepack with voiceover on invasion start, end, change round and defeat a boss (Download in http://invasion.rodel.com.mx/)
- Spawn random invasions
- Force to spawn invasions
- Defeat the monster with you friends, all players join in your invasion go to be showed in the scoreboard
- Force stop invasions
- Custom rounds
- Customize all mobs
- Custom boss abilities
- Update Checker
- Constant updates
See the commands in the wiki
Or in /invasion
- Invasion in all server/world
- Invasion minigame
- Invasion wepons
- Space fallen (Mob)
- Api Support
- Dynmap support
Discord Support Chat:
If you love my work!
Project Source: https://github.com/rodel77/Invasion
Invasion 3.0.1 | Xmas Update! [ARENAS] [WORLD INVASION] [RESOURCEPACK VOICEOVER] 3.0.6
The plugin works, I give this plugin an average rating. Its nothing "GREAT" and its nothing "BAD"
Here are my honest opinions:
1) The voiceover is good
2) The wiki HOME page is just filled with poems and has no relevance to the actual plugin.. worst of all: The poems didn't even make much sense.
3) The scoreboard could get some improvements with the configuration, but it's alright as a start.
4) The video you're using to showcase the plugin, was extremely poorly done, and it made me not want to even try the plugin after watching the video. A very bad example of the plugin and it's capabilites, I do recommend swapping it out for a shorter, more edited, and higher quality video in order to make people want to try it out. And to call it a "Tutorial" video made me cry a little inside my soul. To be honest, the expired video was a way better to watch, even though it doesnt represent the plugin in its full potentional, since it's expired (Obviously)
5) The core feature of the plugin with the actual invasion, was alright, a little more resource heavy than expected, but that's fine by me.
I did encounter a few bugs with the latest 1.10.2 spigot version, but nothing too major.
6) Less exclamation points at the "Features" please.. it makes it seem too childish when it says "Enjoy seeing your firends die!!!!! in your near SHOP NOW!!!!!" And yes, you did misspell "friends"
Sorry if this review was a little harsh, I don't want to decourage you, but I'm as honest as I can be straight up when it comes to reviews.
These are all the stuff you can work on, hope to see improvements soon!