Why did I develop it?
This plugin was developed to help me and my own server by making the PvP element more interesting on servers which wish to keep inventory. The plugin has 3 main commands. (/status, /toggle [player], /pvp [skip])
What does it do?
The inventory manager plugin features many more exciting elements to make survival server PvP more intense. The plugin allows players to switch keep inventory mode (with cooldown and ability to skip cooldown). When PvP mode is enabled players can lose there inventory drops and while it is not they remain. However exp is lost either way to make it slightly more tricky for players to play.
- /status - (shows the players current status for PvP)
- /toggle [player] - (admin command, enables
- /pvp [skip] - (allows a player to pay to skip the command cooldown and switch between PvP status)
- /status - inventorymanager.status (for players)
- /toggle - inventorymanager.toggle (for admins)
- /pvp - inventorymanager.pvp (for players)