- New PlaceholderAPI variable: %inventorykeeper_amount_PlayerName% - Returns the virtual key amount of other players. (Only for online players.)
- Now supports executing commands when a player died (Inventory items dropped).
- Now supports death check. Now 'Saving stick' will only work when the specific death type enabled.
You will need to add following contents in settings group in config.yml before update!
Code (YAML):#Execute commands if player inventory drops on death.
- 'eco take %player% 50'
- '[OP]fly off'
#Execute a random command group if player inventory drops on death.
- '10|50|eco take %player% %random%;tell %player% You lost %random%coins!'
- 'tell %player% You died!'
#Execute commands if player inventory drops on respawn.
- '10|40|eco take %player% %random%'
#Execute a random command group if player inventory drops on respawn.
- '15|90|effect %player% minecraft:nausea %random% 0'
#The following are the settings for the effective death types
#When a death type is set to true, the inventory will be restored if the player died from this death type
#If set it to false, the saving stick will not work.
#For a detailed explanation of death types, see https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/event/entity/EntityDamageEvent.DamageCause.html