Original Author Credits
- Source Code:
This is a revival of the InventoryPresets plug-in on BukkitDev, which is - at the time of writing this - officially the most outdated plugin on BukkitDev. So why not give it a revive?
InventoryPresets Re-code v1.0.1
Source is available on Github.
This plugin allows you to save and restore inventories and swap between them.
How to use :
- /ipsave <preset name> - saves a name into the config file.
- /iprecall <preset name> - recall a inventory
- /ipclear - clear your inventory
- /iplist - lists your presets
- /ipremove - deletes a preset
Added Value (1.0.1 re-code)
- automatic inventory file saving every 5 minutes (the original did it only on plug-in disable)
- includes Vault support
- auto-update of currently recalled inventory on each:
- inventory close
- item drop
- item pick-up
(the auto update prevents from people duplicating items by switching between 2 saved inventories... yay!)
- added MCStats Metrics (you can opt-out from these globally by changing the "opt-out" value in file config.yml in your plugins/PluginMetrics folder)
If you like what I do - donations are possible and welcome via BitCoin (1KbcJu2T5wdH9sguqfCiUDYeW4juRBSzFq) or LiteCoin (LdNWHrRjy2UzMuCyuE1sDutadmRV7Vdvti).