- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- Default: English | You can change all messages in the Config
• Invsee.see.own With this permission you allow, that a player see their own inventory
• invsee.see.other With this permission you allow, that a player see the inventorys from other players
• /invsee | /inventorysee [Player]
With /invsee [Player] you can see the inventory of all other players and you can also steal something .
Mit /invsee [player] kannst du in das Inventar von anderen Spielern angucken und dir auch was stehlen .
You can change all messages in the config
message: '&aYou have opened your inventory!'
message2: '&cYou dont have permissions do perform that command!'
message3: '&aYou have opend the inventory from the player &e %target%'
message4: '&cThis player is not online!'
message5: '&cusage: /invsee <name>'