This is a fun challenge plugin that inverses all damage players take! Taking a hard fall, or jumping into a lava bath for instance, will heal you instead of damaging you. Likewise, regeneration and saturation are now poisons, eating away at your health!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
/inversedamage or /invd [true/false]
- If no argument supplied, plugin will automatically inverse damage if it wasn't already so, or turn it off if it was already inversed.
- If a true/false argument is supplied, then it will set inverse damage on or off depending on what's specified.
- This plugin will not work on non-player entities.
- When inverse damage is activated, your maximum health will be 19 points out of 20 purposefully. This was done to ensure that health boosters, notably saturation and regeneration, will continue to damage you (health boosts are only considered by the game if your health actually increases, so keeping it at 19/20 ensures that you will keep taking damage for as long as the health boost lasts.
- If you wish to use this plugin for any published recording (Youtube, Twitch), please credit my channel name in your video as CubeZero.