- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
InvisibleItemFrames is, you guessed it. A simple plugin where you can toggle the visibility of Item Frames.
COMMANDS & PERMISSIONS
- Plug & Play. Just drop in the plugins folder.
- Command to toggle Item Frame visibility.
- Edit Mode where you can right-click Item Frames to toggle visibility.
- Commands to toggle an Item Frame you're looking at.
- Highly efficient with performance in mind since the start and highly optimized.
- /ITF Basic command to show usage/help
- /ITF Toggle Toggle the visibility of Item Frames
- /ITF ToggleMode Toggle the editing mode where you can right-click Item Frames to toggle their visibility.
- invisibleitemframes.command.toggle Permission to use /ITF Toggle
- invisibleitemframes.command.togglemode Permission to use /ITF Togglemode
InvisibleItemFrames - Better Item Frames 1.2.2
Turn vanilla item frames invisible so you can only see the item!
this plugin is sick man the only that bothers me is the inaccuray when looking at one frame it toggles a different one near it instead, usually not a problem when itemframes i'm working with are lined up horizontally but vertically is where it gets inaccurate. but my workaround is using the togglemode which is what you'd expect to use in the first place but I'm working with an imagemap plugin and it's a bit complicated.
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.entity.Player.getTargetBlock(I)Lorg/bukkit/block/Block;
at me.hexedhero.itf.utils.entityhelper.EntityHelperSpigotBukkit.getLookingAtEntity(EntityHelperSpigotBukkit.java:15) ~[?:?]
at me.hexedhero.itf.commands.MainCommand.execute(MainCommand.java:66) ~[?:?]
at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:149) ~[spigot-1.16.3.jar:git-Spigot-2740d5a-890130b]
... 17 more
Godddd! HexedHero just doesn't stop making amazing plugins. He's by far my favorite developer out there right now. I have yet to use this plugin, but I 100% plan to! I just know it'll work better than I can imagine due to how good all of his premium/free plugins are.