I noticed a slight annoying issue recently while playing survival.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
Mobs somehow still see you if you're invisible... that's annoying right?
No more sneaking into the woodland mansion :'(
So I just had to fix that, I wrote Invisy, a plugin which gives more customizability to the Invisible effect.
- Invisibility effect works on mobs, making you truly invisible.
- Vanish command, making you completely dissappear from all players without permission to see you.
INVISY REQUIRES ProtocolLib.
Get the latest compatible version from here:
You can change the settings in the Settings.yml file that generates in the plugin's folder on server startup.
where the set number can only see/vanish from a lower numbered permission node.
- invisy.silent (join silently when vanished)
- invisy.command (required to use vanish command and reload the plugin)
- invisy.vanish (use the vanish command)
Support: If you have any issues or questions, let me know by either direct messaging me, or posting in the discussions tab on this resource.