- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- English, has language file so you can edit using your language
This plugin handles giving out gifts to players when they join on certain types of days:
For any event an announcement can optionally be made to all players. For instance, for their birthday you might configure a message letting everyone know its their birthday. Gifts can optionally be received after an event should the player miss logging on. You can configure any number of items to give to a player and each item can have any number of enchantments. Items are given when the player logs on.
- Their birthday if registered
- Their first played anniversary
- Arbitrary defined dates
- /birthday - Gets a player's birthday if set
- /anniversary - Gets a player's first play anniversary, the date when they first joined the server
- /events list - Lists all configured events and their dates
- /birthday get <player_name> - Gets a player's birthday if set
- /birthday set MM dd - Sets the birthday for a player
- /events reset - Admin command to reset the gift status of a player for an event
- /events reload - Reloads the events config file from disk
Modifications take place in the events.yml. Contains plenty of comments and examples to help you get started configuring events.
When configuring items use either the name as it appears in the Spigot Material class documentation. For enchantments use the enchantment's name in the Spigot Enchantment class documentation.
The permissions are very simple and allow you restrict access for certain users:
- ironicgifts.events.birthday - Default: true
- ironicgifts.events.anniversary - Default: true
- ironicgifts.events.events - Default: true
- ironicgifts.events..incremental - Default: true
- ironicgifts.events..admin - OP