- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Highly customizableOnly Minecraft 1.17+ versions are supported for iShop v2.15+
- iShop is continued development of Trading Shops GUI Free plugin created by Chistian95, as TradingShops has been discontinued
- More features, item slots, fixes, optimizations, and config options!
- Previous TradingShops databases will continue to work automatically if placed in iShop plugin folder (always backup files/database before attempting), but config.yml delete and regeneration required!
- Unique shop GUI that will only trade items, cannot use money/currency
- iShop v2.15+ only supports Minecraft 1.17+ versions, previous Minecraft versions may use v2.14 or below at your own risk
- Bedrock players via Geyser plugin now compatible with any characters within username
- 2 item slots to trade or sell with, 4 total!
- 5 rows of item trades per shop
- List every shop in the server within GUI using /shop shops
- Shop list will show owner player heads with skin and shop id number
- Stock Inventory can now be accessed by clicking chest item in Shop GUI if enableStockAccessFromShopGUI is true
- Shops with items out of stock can be listed with command /shop out
- Easy to setup, use, and configure!
- SQLite database used for saving shops and stock
- Delay loading of shops database to any amount of time! Useful if custom worlds or other plugins take time to load during server startup
- All known and reported dupes/bugs have been fixed, making this plugin very secure and reliable!
- Clickable MANAGE & SHOP text when using /shop list to manage or remotely shop
- Clickable Previous & Next text when using /shop sold to view missed shop messages
- Only shop owners or ishop.admin can place/break item frames or signs on shop blocks! Sneaking (holding shift key) required to place but not break
- Highly customizable options and messages in configuration file
- If shopBlock and stockBlock are identical in config, shop GUI will open if enableShopBlock is true
- You are able to set an unlimited amount of blocks as shop or stock GUI blocks
- Set a range limit from shops that players must be within to access stock inventory
- Disable creating shops with worlds listed in config!
- Disable trading of listed items in shops (including within shulkers & bundles)
- Shop block will activate GUI if left or right clicked
- Stock block will activate GUI only if left clicked! Blocks like composters, ender chest, or anything usable can still be used and also be a stock block!
- Stock blocks can only be destroyed if sneaking (holding shift key)
- Admins are able to remotely manage player shops and stock
- Admin shops have broadcast option in GUI that will display shop purchases in chat
- Players will receive a message if they are online and someone tries to buy an out of stock item!
- If enableShopSoldMessage is true, shop owners can type /shop sold for missed shop messages
- Shop sold messages will clear on server restart or using /shop sold clear
- Items can be put into a shulker box and traded to accommodate more item trading while saving shop space!
- Disable shop or stock blocks in config and only use commands instead!
- Item frames and items within will be protected from explosions, signs are not protected
- Config option to control if players cannot access stock GUI unless they have at least 1 shop setup
- Supports GriefPrevention!
- If enableWorldGuardFlag is set to true in the config, create a region with WorldGuard and set the flag ishop to allow users to create a shop in that regionHow to use iShop
Steps to create trades for your shop:
- To create a shop, target an available shop block (barrel by default) and type /shop create
- To delete a shop, target desired shop block and type /shop delete
- Stock your shops with items by left clicking on stock block (composter by default) or if enabled type /shop stock
- To list your shops with location and id, type /shop list
- To manage your shops if remoteManage is set to true, type /shop manage <id>
- You can also manage your shops by left or right clicking any of your own shops
- To create an admin shop that does not need stock, target an available shop block and type /shop adminshop
- If /shop command is being used by another plugin, you are able to use /ishop instead
- Admins can create shops for players that will always bypass max shop limit by typing /shop createshop <player>
- Shops with no trades will be automatically deleted when the server restarts
Delete trades by clicking on TNT delete item!
- Left or Right click on your shop block or if enabled type /shop manage <id>
- Click on green create item (lime dye)
- Drag the items YOU WANT TO SELL to the left slots and drag back to your inventory
- Drag PRICE FOR YOUR ITEMS to the right slots and drag back to inventory
- Click on green create item (lime dye)
/shop count <item> -- count amount of given item in stock inventory
/shop create -- Creates player shop at the targeted location
/shop delete -- Deletes shop at the targeted location
/shop deleteid <id> -- Deletes a shop you own with the given id number
/shop list -- Shows list of your shops with location
/shop manage <id> -- Manage your player shop with given id if remoteManage is true
/shop out -- List shops with rows and items that are out of stock
/shop stock <page> -- Manage your own stock remotely if enableStockCommand is true
/shop shops -- List every shop in the server with owner player head skins and shop id number
/shop sold <page/clear> -- Show missed shop messages with optional page or clear them
/shop view <id> -- View a players shop remotely if remoteShopping is true
/shop adminshop -- Creates an admin shop that does not require stock at the targeted location
/shop createshop <player> -- Create shop for given player at targeted location bypassing any shop limits
/shop delete -- Deletes shop at the targeted location
/shop deleteid <id> -- Deletes shop with given id number
/shop list <player> -- Shows a list of given players shops with location
/shop listadmin -- Shows list of admin shops
/shop manage <id> -- Remotely manage players shop with given id
/shop managestock <player> <page> -- Remotely manage stock of given player
/shop out <player> -- List shops with rows and items that are out of stock for given player
/shop reload -- Reload plugin configuration file. Console can use this command
Permissionsishop.admin -- Allows use of admin commands and access
ishop.create -- Allows players to create a shop if usePermissions is set to true
ishop.create.limit.bypass -- Allows players to bypass shop limit
ishop.create.limit.n -- Replace n with number desired as max shop limit; i.e. ishop.create.limit.5
ishop.stock -- Allows use of /shop stock command bypassing any restrictions
If usePermissions is set to false, all players can create shops up to defaultShopLimit set in config
- WorldGuard -- To create regions for the shops
- Vault -- To add a price for "/shop create" commandConfiguration File
- Config file automatically updates to newer version!
- Config delete still recommended for updated comments!# iShop - https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/ishop.84555/
# The block you want to open the shop GUI
# Shop GUI will be activated only by left or right click
# The block you want to open the stock GUI
# Stock GUI will be activated only by left clicking
# Allows the use of shop blocks. Setting to false will disable players using specified shop block to open shop GUI
# WARNING: Setting to false will allow breaking of existing shop blocks without deleting shop!
# Enable more than 1 shop block adding unlimited blocks listed below if true
# WARNING: Removing previously set blocks from this list will allow breaking of existing shop blocks without deleting shop!
# Allows the use of stock blocks. Setting to false will disable players using specified stock block to open stock GUI
# Enable more than 1 stock block adding unlimited blocks listed below if true
# Disable trading of listed items below if true
# Disable creating shops in worlds listed below if true
# This enables admin shops that don't need stock. Created by typing /shop adminshop, requires ishop.admin permission
# Set player head for admin shops when listing using UUID. Default is 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000
# Enable clickable chest item in self owned shop gui that will access stock
# Allows players to access the stock GUI by typing /shop stock
# Players with ishop.stock permission will bypass if disabled
# Number of pages to have in the stock GUI
# Enable sending of messages when players have purchased or sold item(s) from shops
# Enable sending of missed sold item(s) from shops by using command /shop sold
# Enable saving ALL shop sold messages instead of only messages while player is offline
# Enable sending of message when player connects if items have been sold while offline
# Only send sold notification 1 time when players first connects until they use /shop sold clear or server restarts
# Delay time in seconds after connecting to notify player of '/shop sold'
# Automatically clear shop sold list when player reaches end of list
# Enable sending of messages to shop owners if item(s) are out of stock when players try to purchase
# Time in seconds before shop owner receives another message about being out of stock when someone tries to buy item(s)
# Require player to own at least 1 shop to access stock
# Amount of money needed to create a shop
# Set to 0 to disable
# Amount of money returned when deleting a shop
# Set to 0 to disable
# Amount of days a player is inactive before deleting their shops
# Set to 0 to disable
# List of player UUID's that will be exempt from shops expiring if maxInactiveDays is set above 0
# Delete block that the shop is located at when deleting a shop
# Show particle effects on active shop blocks
# Required to set the ishop flag in the regions for it to work
# Only works if WorldGuard is installed
# Set whether you want to use permission nodes or not
# Setting to false will allow any player to create a shop up to defaultShopLimit
# Set to true if you have a permission plugin
# Only works if usePermissions is set to false
# If it's set to true, then you'll need to edit the limit via permission nodes for example; ishop.create.limit.5
# Set to -1 to disable shop limit
# Allow everyone to remotely manage their own player shops using "/shop manage <id>" command
# Allow everyone to use "/shop view <id>" command to view other players shop remotely
# Allow everyone to use "/shop list <player>" command to view full list of given players shops with location
# Allow everyone to use "/shop shops" command to view all found player shops
# This will show admin shops when using "/shop shops" -- Requires server restart if config option changed!
# Setting this to false will hide shops that player owns when using command "/shop shops"
# Allow shop owners and admins to place item frames and signs on shop blocks when sneaking
# Setting to true will protect shop blocks from explosions
# Delay loading of shops database in seconds. This is useful if you have shops in custom worlds that take time to load during server startup
# WARNING: During load delay time, shop & stock blocks will NOT be protected! Default is 0 for no delay
# Set a range limit stock block(s) must be within player owned shop block(s) distance to access stock inventory
# Default is 0 for disabled
# Set to true if you would like '/shop stock' command range limit to be enforced using stockRangeLimitFromShop distance
# Customizable Messages
adminShop: "Admin Shop #%id"
adminShopDisabled: "&cAdmin shops have been disabled!"
broadcastOff: "Broadcast OFF"
broadcastOn: "Broadcast ON"
buy: "&7You bought&a %in &7for&c %out&7!"
buyTitle: "PRICE TO BUY ITEMS [SLOT 1]"
buyTitle2: "PRICE TO BUY ITEMS [SLOT 2]"
createShopTitle: "Create shop trades!"
disabledShopBlock: "&cCannot create shop location when shop blocks are disabled!"
existingShop: "&cCannot create shop where existing shop is already located!"
foundShops: "&6Found&a %shops &6shop(s) for player:&a %p"
location: "&6Shop&a %id &6location XYZ: "
noItems: "&cYou do not have enough item(s) to buy from this shop!"
noMoney: "&cYou do not have enough money to create a shop! You need at least &o$"
noPermissions: "&cYou do not have permission for this command!"
noPlayerFound: "&cPlayer cannot be found!"
noPlayerShop: "&cPlayer name does not exist! Cannot list player shop!"
noRemoteManage: "&cRemote management of shops has been disabled!"
noRemoteShops: "&cRemote shopping has been disabled!"
normalShop: "%player%'s Shop #%id"
noShopFound: "&cNo shop can be found!"
noShopStock: "&cCannot access stock because you do not have any shops!"
noStock: "&cThis shop is currently out of stock of that item(s)!"
noStockNotify: "&cOne of your shops is currently out of stock! &o(%s)"
playerInventoryFull: "&cYour inventory is FULL! Cannot buy any items!"
playerShopCreated: "&7Shop has been &aCREATED&7 for&a %p &7!"
reload: "&7Configuration file reloaded."
sell: "&7%p has bought&7&c %in &7for&a %out&7!"
sellTitle: "ITEMS FOR SALE [SLOT 1]"
sellTitle2: "ITEMS FOR SALE [SLOT 2]"
shopBusy: "&6Shop is currently busy, try again soon!"
shopCreated: "&7Targeted shop has been &aCREATED&7!"
shopDeleted: "&7Targeted shop has been &cDELETED&7!"
shopIDDeleted: "&cShop id&a %id &chas been DELETED!"
shopIntegerError: "&cShop id must be an integer greater than 0!"
shopLimit: "&cYou do not have permission or have reached your shop limit!"
shopNotOwned: "&cYou do not own this shop!"
stockCommandDisabled: "&cThe /shop stock command has been disabled!"
stockTitle: "Shop Stock Inventory"
targetMismatch: "&cTargeted block must match set shop block!"
listAdminShop: "&6Listing all found admin shops:"
noAdminShopsFound: "&cNo admin shops have been found!"
noShopBlock: "&cshopBlock cannot be empty! Reverting to default minecraft:barrel"
noStockBlock: "&cstockBlock cannot be empty! Reverting to default minecraft:composter"
notPlayer: "&cOnly players in the game can use shop commands!"
shopListTitle: "Shops List"
shopNumber: "%player shop #%id"
shopListDisabled: "&cShops list has been disabled!"
adminShopNumber: "Admin shop #%id"
noStockButton: "&cItem(s) out of stock!"
stockIntegerError: "&cStock page must be an integer greater than 0!"
soldClear: "&6Sold shop items list has been&c cleared"
soldCommandDisabled: "&cShop sold command has been disabled"
soldHeader: "&6Sold items while offline or last server restart (Page %p):"
soldIntegerError: "&cSold page must be an integer greater than 0!"
soldJoinNotify: "&6Type &a/shop sold&6 to see sold items or use &a/shop sold clear"
soldNothing: "&cNo shop trades found while offline or since server restart"
soldPages: "&7Page %p"
soldPagesNext: " &7>> &6Next"
soldPagesPrevious: "&6Previous &7<< "
disabledWorld: "&cCreating shops in the world you are in has been disabled!"
listOutOfStock: "&6Listing shops out of stock:"
notOutOfStock: "&aNo shops found that are out of stock!"
outOfStock: "&6Shop&a #%shop Row %row &6is out of stock"
outOfStockRange: "&cYou are too far away from your shop(s) to access stock inventory!"
countAmount: "&aTotal amount of %item found: %amount"
countEmpty: "&cCannot find any %item in stock inventory!"
countError: "&cGiven item to search stock for does not exist!"
outsideRegion: "&cCannot create shop outside of ishop region!"
# Do not edit this!
configVersion: 3.1Special Thanks
- To senseiwells for extensive testing, very much appreciated!Test Server
- Connect to play.minedhype.com and type /tpshop
- Please visit our sponsor PUBCS.com for Ryzen 9 5950X Minecraft Server Hosting!
Remember -- I cannot help you with any issues, feature requests, or questions in the reviews section, since you can't reply to my review response. Reviews are not for support; the support communication methods are listed above!
- Got a question or are you having problems? Post in the discussion thread!
- Join our Discord server -- https://discord.gg/yK2xBa7RTw
- Shops disappearing or missing? Please read https://github.com/Beez0r/iShop/issues/8
- Got a problem, bug, or dupe you can reliably reproduce or want to request a feature? Report it on the issue tracker at https://github.com/Beez0r/iShop
Item trading shops with unique GUI! Easy to use & configure!