- Native Minecraft Version:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Highly customizableFeatures
- iShop is continued development of Trading Shops GUI Free plugin created by Chistian95, as TradingShops has been discontinued
- More features, fixes, optimizations, and config options!
- Existing TradingShops database will migrate and continue to work automatically (always backup files/database before attempting), but config.yml delete and regeneration required!
- Unique shop GUI that will only trade items, cannot use money/currency
- Easy to setup, use, and configure!
- SQLite database used for saving shops and stock
- All known and reported dupes/bugs have been fixed, making this plugin very secure and reliable!
- Clickable MANAGE & SHOP text when using /shop list to manage or remotely shop
- Highly customizable options and messages in configuration file
- Shop block will activate GUI if left or right clicked
- Stock block will activate GUI only if left clicked! Blocks like composters, ender chest, or anything usable can still be used and also be a stock block!
- Stock blocks can only be destroyed if sneaking (holding shift key)
- Admins are able to remotely manage player shops and stock
- Admin shops have broadcast option in GUI that will display shop purchases in chat
- Players will receive a message if they are online and someone tries to buy an out of stock item!
- Items can be put into a shulker box and traded to accommodate more item trading while saving shop space!
- Disable shop or stock blocks in config and only use commands instead!
- Players cannot access stock GUI unless they have at least 1 shop setup
- Supports GriefPrevention!
- If enableWorldGuardFlag is set to true in the config, create a region with WorldGuard and set the flag ishop to allow users to create a shop in that regionHow to use iShop
Steps to create trades for your shop:
- To create a shop, target an available shop block (barrel by default) and type /shop create
- To delete a shop, target desired shop block and type /shop delete
- Stock your shops with items by left clicking on stock block (composter by default) or if enabled type /shop stock
- To list your shops with location and id, type /shop list
- To manage your shops if remoteManage is set to true, type /shop manage <id>
- You can also manage your shops by left or right clicking any of your own shops
- To create an admin shop that does not need stock, target an available shop block and type /shop adminshop
- If /shop command is being used by another plugin, you are able to use /ishop instead
- Admins can create shops for players that will always bypass max shop limit by typing /shop createshop <player>
- Shops with no trades will be automatically deleted when the server restarts
Delete trades by clicking on TNT delete item!
- Left or Right click on your shop block or if enabled type /shop manage <id>
- Click on green create item (lime dye)
- Drag the items YOU WANT TO SELL to the left slot and drag back to your inventory
- Drag PRICE FOR YOUR ITEMS to the right slot and drag back to inventory
- Click on green create item (lime dye)
/shop create -- Creates a player shop at the targeted location
/shop delete -- Deletes a shop at the targeted location
/shop deleteid <id> -- Deletes a shop you own with the given id number
/shop list -- Shows a list of your shops with location
/shop manage <id> -- Manage your player shop with given id if remoteManage is true
/shop stock -- Manage your own stock remotely if enableStockCommand is true
/shop view <id> -- View a players shop remotely if remoteShopping is true
/shop adminshop -- Creates an admin shop that does not require stock at the targeted location
/shop createshop <player> -- Create a shop for given player at targeted location bypassing any shop limits
/shop list <player> -- Shows a list of given players shops with location
/shop listadmin -- Shows a list of admin shops
/shop manage <id> -- Manage a players shop with given id
/shop managestock <player> -- Remotely manage stock of given player
/shop reload -- Reload plugin configuration file. Console can use this command
Permissionsishop.admin -- Allows use of admin commands and access
ishop.create -- Allows players to create a shop if usePermissions is set to true
ishop.create.limit.bypass -- Allows players to bypass shop limit
ishop.create.limit.n -- Replace n with number desired as max shop limit; i.e. ishop.create.limit.5
ishop.stock -- Allows use of /shop stock command bypassing any restrictions
If usePermissions is set to false, all players can create shops up to defaultShopLimit set in config
- WorldGuard -- To create regions for the shops
- Vault -- To add a price for "/shop create" commandConfiguration File
- Config file automatically updates to newer version!
- Config delete still recommended for updated comments!Special Thanks
- To senseiwells for extensive testing, very much appreciated!Help and support
Remember -- I cannot help you with any issues or questions in the reviews section, since you can't reply to my review response. Reviews are not for support; the support communication methods are listed above!
- Got a question or are you having problems? Post in the discussion thread!
- Got a problem, bug, or dupe you can reliably reproduce or want to request a feature? Report it on the issue tracker at https://github.com/Beez0r/iShop
# The block you want to open the shop GUI
# Shop GUI will be activated only by left or right click
# The block you want to open the stock GUI
# Stock GUI will be activated only by left clicking
# Allows the use of shop blocks. Setting to false will disable players using specified shop block to open shop GUI
# WARNING: Setting to false will allow breaking of existing shop blocks without deleting shop!
# Allows the use of stock blocks. Setting to false will disable players using specified stock block to open stock GUI
# This enables admin shops that don't need stock. Created by typing /shop adminshop, requires ishop.admin permission
# Allows players to access the stock GUI by typing /shop stock
# Players with ishop.stock permission will bypass if disabled
# Number of pages to have in the stock GUI
# Time in seconds before shop owner receives another message about being out of stock when someone tries to buy item(s)
# Amount of money needed to create a shop
# Set to 0 to disable
# Amount of money returned when deleting a shop
# Set to 0 to disable
# Amount of days a player is inactive before deleting their shops
# Set to 0 to disable
# Delete block that the shop is located at when deleting a shop
# Show particle effects on active shop blocks
# Required to set the ishop flag in the regions for it to work
# Only works if WorldGuard is installed
# Set whether you want to use permission nodes or not
# Setting to false will allow any player to create a shop up to defaultShopLimit
# Set to true if you have a permission plugin
# Only works if usePermissions is set to false
# If it's set to true, then you'll need to edit the limit via permission nodes for example; ishop.create.limit.5
# Set to -1 to disable shop limit
# Allow everyone to remotely manage their own player shops using "/shop manage <id>" command
# Allow everyone to use "/shop view <id>" command to view other players shop remotely
# Allow everyone to use "/shop list <player>" command to view full list of given players shops
# Customizable Messages
adminShop: "Admin Shop"
adminShopDisabled: "&cAdmin shops have been disabled!"
broadcastOff: "Broadcast OFF"
broadcastOn: "Broadcast ON"
buy: "&7You bought&a %in &7for&c %out&7!"
buyTitle: "PRICE TO BUY ITEMS"
createShopTitle: "Create shop trades!"
disabledShopBlock: "&cCannot create shop location when shop blocks are disabled!"
existingShop: "&cCannot create shop where existing shop is already located!"
noItems: "&cYou do not have enough item(s) to buy from this shop!"
noMoney: "&cYou do not have enough money to create a shop! You need at least &o$"
noPermissions: "&cYou do not have permission for this command!"
noPlayerFound: "&cPlayer cannot be found!"
noPlayerShop: "&cPlayer name does not exist! Cannot list player shop!"
noRemoteManage: "&cRemote management of shops has been disabled!"
noRemoteShops: "&cRemote shopping has been disabled!"
normalShop: "&l%player%'s Shop"
noShopFound: "&cNo shop can be found!"
noShopStock: "&cCannot access stock because you do not have any shops!"
noStock: "&cThis shop is currently out of stock of that item(s)!"
noStockNotify: "&cOne of your shops is currently out of stock! &o(%s)"
playerInventoryFull: "&cYour inventory is FULL! Cannot buy any items!"
playerShopCreated: "&7Shop has been &aCREATED&7 for&a %p &7!"
reload: "&7Configuration file reloaded."
sell: "&7%p has bought&7&c %in &7for&a %out&7!"
sellTitle: "ITEMS FOR SALE"
shopBusy: "&6Shop is currently busy, try again soon!"
shopCreated: "&7Targeted shop has been &aCREATED&7!"
shopDeleted: "&7Targeted shop has been &cDELETED&7!"
shopIDDeleted: "&cShop id&a %id &chas been DELETED!"
shopIntegerError: "&cShop id must be an integer greater than 0!"
shopLimit: "&cYou do not have permission or have reached your shop limit!"
shopNotOwned: "&cYou do not own this shop!"
stockCommandDisabled: "&cThe /shop stock command has been disabled!"
stockTitle: "Shop Stock Inventory"
targetMismatch: "&cTargeted block must match set shop block!"
listAdminShop: "&6Listing all found admin shops:"
manageText: "&6Manage this shop!"
noAdminShopsFound: "&cNo admin shops have been found!"
noShopBlock: "&cshopBlock cannot be empty! Reverting to default minecraft:barrel"
noStockBlock: "&cstockBlock cannot be empty! Reverting to default minecraft:composter"
notPlayer: "&cOnly players in the game can use shop commands!"
shopText: "&6Remotely shop here!"
# Do not edit this!
Item trading shops with unique GUI. Easy to use and configure!
- iShop 1.2 Update -- Major performance improvement! Oct 15, 2020 at 9:39 PM
- iShop 1.1 Update Oct 12, 2020