No changes, just added new website for download URL.
IslandRate | ASkyBlock & BSkyBlock/BentoBox 126.96.36.199
Rate other user's islands on a 1-5 star scale!
Made a website to house two seperate links for downloading different IslandRate versions.
This is the first re-release of IslandRate for ASkyBlock. This release has all the features of IslandRate 188.8.131.52 .
To use this, you must have ASkyBlock, and be on 1.8 - 1.12.2 .
This release simply adds support for bStats plugin Metrics, you can opt-out of bStats plugin Metrics from tracking.
You can see in-detail changes here: https://github.com/Yovez/IslandRate/commit/33b52fd0cbf5a02782b3df3dd2f87b06423ce652
- Organized all classes to appropriate packages
- Created many comments throughout the config files to tell the user the options
- Removed many deprecated methods and calls, making for a more secure and future-proofed plugin
PLEASE READ, THIS IS IMPORTANT INFORMATION.
ALSO, MAKE A COPY OF YOUR CONFIG.YML FILE AND LET THE PLUGIN GENERATE A NEW ONE FOR YOU, A LOT HAS CHANGED.
From 184.108.40.206 and onward, IslandRate will no longer be supporting ASkyBlock. I apologize for this, but BentoBox is the only way forward, and the only future for IslandRate, saying that IslandRate will ONLY truly support 1.13.x and above.
This is NOT a direct addon to BentoBox...
The last version that supports ASkyBlock and 1.12.x
This update changes how SQL loads and generates tables. Also includes is a few other changes, and implementations for future updates.
- New config section for logging, currently only allows logging of when a player rates an island,
message are logged to the console
- Main classname to IslandRate
- How SQL loads and generates the database
- How the inventory checker checks for...
This update mainly adds a new optional feature to shorten IslandRate's placeholderapi prefix from 'islandrate' to 'ir'. You can change this to the latter by changing the default 'placeholderapi_shortened' to 'true'.
This update also fixes the '/rate invcheck' command so that it's actually implemented, and removes unused commands and obsolete code.
- Option to change IslandRate placeholderapi's to shortend prefix (islandrate vs ir)
- Config option,...
This update adds a new feature inv check. Basically it just checks through all the online player's inventorys for any glitched items from the IslandRate menus. You can setup an automatic timer from the config file (disabled by default), and you can even run it manually by command '/rate invcheck'
- New inv check feature, to check for items that have been taken from the IslandRate
menus by glitching the menu. Includes a config section to enable, and an...
Page 1 of 6