- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- FreakeyCreating and editing items has never been easier! This plugin features a complete inventory gui system which can be used to create custom items in seconds!
There is no need to enter commands any longer, just take an item and start editing it using /ie edit.
- No need to configure anything. Just drag the plugin into your plugins folder and restart / reload your server
- Customize items in seconds. Change everything: name, lore, enchantments, flags, potion effects, leather armor colors, item flags and attributes!
- Edit existing items. Did you mess up the lore of an item or do you want to remove only one enchantment? Just put it in your main hand and type /ie edit
- Saving items. You can save custom items using /ie save <name> and later get it back using /ie get <name>
- Fancy handcrafted ui. Simply eyecandy. I'm sure you'll love the design!
- Safety. Did you accidentally close the GUI? Just reopen it using /ie reopen and you can continue editing
- Placeholders. Want to give personalized items to players (like 'Freakey's axe')? That's possible, as ItemEditor supports the PlaceholderAPI.
- Distribute your items. Using a simple command /ie give you can give saved items to other players, for example as a vote reward!
- /ie or /itemeditor Get a list of commands
- /ie edit Open the ItemEditor with the item in your hand - itemeditor.cmd.edit
- /ie reopen Reopen the ItemEditor GUI if you accidentally closed it - itemeditor.cmd.edit
- /ie save <name> Save the current item in your hand - itemeditor.cmd.save
- /ie get <name> Load a saved item by its name - itemeditor.cmd.get
- /ie list Show a list of all saved items - itemeditor.cmd.list
- /ie give <item> <player> <amount> Give a saved item to a player - itemeditor.cmd.give
Item Editor 0.1.11
Creating custom items has never been easier!
This editor has so many features. You can hide item flags or enchants, custom name with color codes, lore with color codes, even give it custom attributes like boots with speed modifier. I started writing my own before finding this, but abandoned my project in favor of Item Editor.
The plugin is fine. But I have had several bugs, one of them is the one that jumps in the console: "[20:32:47 ERROR]: Could not pass event AsyncPlayerChatEvent to ItemEditor v0.1.11". Then I had a couple of problems with "unbreakability" and other effects. What happens is that even though I apply the spell/effect then it is removed, the effect literally disappears from the object/armor/tool/etc. The server version is Paper 1.16.1
Messege in english:
It does not let me edit anything, when I put the command / ie, it opens the inventory well but when selecting something, it does not pass me to another inventory and I can take it myself. And it's not my host, because the host I use is very good
Mensaje en español:
No me deja editar nada, cuando pongo el comando /ie, me abre bien el inventario pero al momento de seleccionar algo, no me pasa a otro inventario y lo puedo coger yo. Y no es mi host, porque es muy bueno el host que uso
IP my server: craftdragon.ddns.net:25895