A small utility that serializes an item in your hand to this format and prints the resulting YAML to console.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
What's the purpose of this utility?
- Configuring items in other plugins as they are in game, without copying name, lore, attributes, searching for additional meta parameters such as enchantments and banner patterns. This plugin will generate everything for you. All you have to do is copy the console output to the configuration file.
- Getting/comparing information about an item. That's easier than F3+H and displays all available item properties in one place.
How to use it:
- Download and move the ItemSerializerUtility.jar to your plugins folder.
- Restart/reload your server.
- Run "/isu" with the item in hand (requires "isu.isu" permission). Don't run this command from console because... why?
- Check your console output.
- Optionally remove the plugin.