A simple plugin which allows you to add commands to certain materials, as well as set whether you have to left/right click, and the permission.
- Let me know if you want your server here
- Multiple commands
- Placeholder %player% (Uses the player's name who clicks)
- Placeholder c: (runs the command from the console)
- i2c.* gives permission to all
- Custom permissions
- Choose right/left click or both
- Choose if the player must be shifting
- Currently nothing planned. Please let me know if you want something else.When entering for <Command> do not include the "/"
- /i2c setclick <Right/Left/Both> (Sets the type of accepted click for the item in hand)
- /i2c addcommand <Command> (Adds the command <Command> for the item in hand)
- /i2c delcommand <Command> (Removes the command <command> for the item in hand)
- /i2c setperm <Permission> (Sets the permission for the item in hand)
- /i2c setshift <True/False> (Sets whether or not the player must be shifting for the item in hand)All permissions default to op
- i2c.* (Access to all item commands)
- i2c.admin (Access to the ItemToCommand commands)
- i2c.<MATERIAL> (The default permission when adding new commands, but can be changed)
- Currently no bugs that I am aware of.
Buy Me Pizza (100% optional)
Item To Command 1.3 RELEASE
Want a certain material to run a(many) command(s)? This is the plugin for you!