With ItemWorth you can set the worth of items, and on right click players will receive money equivalent to the item's worth. For example: Joe has an item that is worth $150. He then right clicks with the item in hand. The item is consumed and Joe gets $150.
- A Vault compatible economy plugin (iConomy, Essentials, Accentials)
- /iw - The base command for the plugin
- /iw set <amount> - Sets the worth of an item in hand
- /iw give <player> <item> <worth> - Gives the player the item that has the specified worth. Example: "/iw give Joe DIAMOND 50" gives the player Joe a diamond worth $50
- iw.use - Allows the player, on right click, to get what the item is worth in money
- iw.set - Allows the player to use the command /iw set
- iw.give - Allows the player to use the command /iw give